Posts: 203 | Thanked: 596 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
Ok,

Submitted to Harbour for review. With a correct version number, I hope

Br,
Heikki

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
21 hours of "normal" use, including Sleep situation on/off and system reboot with autostart activation. No crashes and everything looks okay to me.

Hi hhaveri,
in jolla store I've asked you in comments, how does the command action works. You told me that better should be to save command to some BASH script, and then use Situations command action to launch it.
But unfortunatelly that doesn't work. Script is working via terminal without problem.

I've tried to write it as follows:
Code:
 /home/nemo/scripts/./google_onOff.sh offline
Code:
bash /home/nemo/scripts/google_onOff.sh offline
but both don't work. Should be there some specific syntax for it?

Thanks,

Tom

Currently command is run as just a simple call to QProcess:startDetached(). There's no parsing for arguments, or anything sophisticated, so that sort of stuff probably does not work.

So, try the first approach, but embed 'offline' argument to the script?

Br,
Heikki

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Hep,

For those with Pebble smartwatch, Situations now has a new quickly implemented and "almost tested" Rockpool (https://openrepos.net/content/abranson/rockpool) compatible action plugin to change watchfaces. No support to revert back at situation end (at least for now), so changing a watchface is more like launching an app instead.

Br,
Heikki

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Using the latest OS update (2.1.1), it seems that some features are not working anymore.
- bluetooth device conditions is not triggering anything anymore and I cannot look for connected devices anymore. This is certainly related to the adoption of Bluez 5 for Jolla C
- I have a situation with mobile disconnect and wifi enabling. The first one seems to work as before but wifi is not turned on anymore.

Thanks a lot for this app ;-)

Trying to toggle WiFi & BT on/off via dbus seems to result in "permission denied" with the latest OS. I guess the only solution to this at the moment is to run the app in "developer mode". Someone should ask Jolla if this change will be permanent and/or if there will be a new 3rd party api for toggling radios on & off.

Haven't tried BT discovery yet, but I'll see what can be done about it. However, I don't have Jolla C if that is required to reproduce & fix the issue.

Br,
Heikki

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Thanks for the reply. I am likely not the right person to ask Jolla as I am not sure how to raise the right question and how to deal with a possible answer...
I guess this should be a new thread in together.jolla.com.

Regarding Jolla C, indeed afaik only Jolla C is using Bluez 5 while other devices only have libraries that could be activated but still by default use Bluez 4. However, as you can imagine, Bluez 5 should be coming to all (most?) devices at some point.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Germany
Without knowing that this question was also posed here yesterday I open a question on together jolla with this problem.
https://together.jolla.com/question/...e-os-to-21126/
I also contacted the application developer, but from this side no way.
In the moment I test some command actions but found no good solution. My question is how can I run any app in developer mode?
A other idea is to use the app situation from android. Had anybody test this way?
I'm still looking for an app which make the phone silent with using the calendar events. In situation for sailfish this feature unfortunately not available and the Meego app Profilematic is not ported to sailfish.

The Following User Says Thank You to Asgard For This Useful Post:
Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Hello hhaveri.

I havenīt got through this complete thread, and I just wanted to ask, if it is possible to copy/paste old situations settings from Jolla to Jolla c?

I mean that I could get these situations itself copied. Is there one file that could be copied to Jolla c? (If yes, what is the path?)

Tags
sailfish os, situations