Notices

Anyone knows how to fix the "Playback Error" (Network Error)?

Got this with all tracks, can download and listen in archive, but can't listen without download.

Sometimes got "Cannot Find Resource" too.

Greetings.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2014-09-07 at 20:05.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I think this is a problem only Marxian can fix, and he is being uncharacteristically silent.

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sunny Woollahra
I'm getting a strange problem;

In "Dashboard" many of the songs are represented by "- - - - -" with an actual time and date.

Some of the songs appear as normal.

EDIT

it appears that the "---" songs are those that have been reposted - not one that were uploaded by the artists.

Last edited by rfa; 2014-11-09 at 07:15.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Russia Saratov

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
marxian just pushed out updates for cuteTube and cuteRadio, hopefully a Musikloud update is also in the works.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kapu2 View Post
marxian just pushed out updates for cuteTube and cuteRadio, hopefully a Musikloud update is also in the works.
I hope too

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
giving this thread a bump...

I notice that Musikloud is working perfectly fine on my Symbian Nokia 808, although playback has not been functional on the N9 for quite some time now. Also, the Symbian client appears to be v1.5.4 whereas the Meego/Maemo versions are only 1.5.3? Does this make a difference? Would this update fix the playback issues, marxian?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
I would also love to see this application working properly again

The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Update

I'm currently working on the new MusiKloud. I recently published a C++/Qt library for SoundCloud (see https://github.com/marxoft/qsoundcloud), so I'm writing the new client to use the library. The backend is complete, and is being tested using a desktop UI. I should be starting on the other versions very soon.

The new MusiKloud can be extended via plugins, so it will be able to support other services, like Mixcloud, or audio podcasts and such.

My website

GitHub

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Update

Version 0.0.1 of Musikloud2 for Maemo5 is in extras-devel. Version 0.0.2 will be imported soon, which has some better handling of non-seekable streams (such as internet radio). There are also some plugin available:
  • musikloud2-mixcloud - Mixcloud plugin.
  • musikloud2-podcasts - Audio podcast plugin.
  • musikloud2-internetradio - Internet radio plugin that uses the cuteRadio service.

Source code for the application and plugins is at GitHub.

Some screenshots:

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2015-06-30 at 00:30. Reason: Add GitHub link

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
ffs trisha, merry christmas, musikloud, qt components, soundcloud