Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Oops, let me correct you, you and your phones are a failure. You have no LEGIT or LOGICAL reason to say it's a failure. Oh, and why is it smooth then? Because you got owned BIG TIME.
Just read what you wrote and realize that you dont make any sense. I got owned by current Jolla losers, for producing the most unstable OSs in the 21st century. Harmattan and Maemo were cool, but they couldnt code it to stability. And here you celebrate total losers. I guess there is everything for everyone in this world

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
In which way is Jolla's OS laggy? Explain please sir.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
No, Jolla is going to be the greatest fail of the 2013 - 2014. The forums will be filled with people with complaints. Also the Jolla will have the worse support, based on community and not special trained personal.

I have some questions. Who will be producing the Jolla Phone hardware? Some chinese "13 megapixel" company that also produces fake phones? Is somehow Jolla OS related to Android (as base framework) and Windows Phone as design? Because after I saw all the screenshots it's very related to Windows Phone and iOS7.

And if both answers are YES, then why you bother buying this crappy sh*t? Ohh yeah I forgot, you're just fanboys like those IPhone guys, or like Samsung (brainless people who wants a specific brand just because -=404. no explanation found=-).

I never understood why the project, why so many supporters, and I would really like some explanations.
Beware, incoming M$ astroturfers !
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Originally Posted by Ariadeno View Post
What else do you expect from PAID M$ fanboys?!
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Last edited by The Wizard of Huz; 2013-07-01 at 18:36.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
...for producing the most unstable OSs in the 21st century...
LOL, coming from M$ fanboy. M$, producer of the most unstable OS in history of mankind.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
So lets make a comparison and see which side is more fanboyish. wp/android nazis or maemo/meego users?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
So lets make a comparison and see which side is more fanboyish. wp/android nazis or maemo/meego users?
The people that correct folks about GNU/Linux and Linux. They will always win the comparisons of fan boys. Mac owners are just mostly part of a cult. Not an exceptionally bright cult. But a rather expensive cult nonetheless.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I think the biggest fanboys are users with only one device. They defend it with everything they got, plus they make it personal

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

most of the times apple users are the top board when it comes to fanboyism.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think the biggest fanboys are users with only one device. They defend it with everything they got, plus they make it personal
Yeah! i defended every device i owned like there's no tomorrow. İm the lord of fanboys.

Closed Thread