Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Fartyom is another evolutionary missing link. Anthropologists are hunting him down.
Haha, good one!

Fartyom
You have the thinking of a 12 year old. The administration moved this thread over here, because 'tarded people like you started shouting offtopic stuff on that thread which was about if you are going to buy the Jolla Phone or not and why, so they moved this to a separate thread, so I can argue with each and everyone of you just for fun. Some of you have some valid points, but you are just plain... I don't know how to write it down without getting banned. I saw your contributions around this forum and please... GET OUT!

Why should i answer your nonsense immediately?
Wow you just did, man, you are lame...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I am more and more sure Jolla will use Qt5 instead of Qt4.8.

Reason, I just took a look in http://github.com/nemomobile some Qt5 related stuff done by Jolla employed...

I really hope they soon release a new SDK! Its about time :P

To all negative m-r0ns on TMO:

You FAIL

Jolla and Qt(Quick) ROCKS The community will get bigger and we fight you

QtQuick controls(widgets) now also on desktop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_F6Kpjd-Q

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-07-04 at 20:36.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It will be interesting to see what happens when iphone releases colorful copycats with lower prices......but still not low enough. They are running into $300s.

http://blog.gsmarena.com/analyst-thi...color-options/

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
OMG you have got to be kidding me now, Arguing thread? Seriously? Guys.. there is no need at all to argue and fight just because of this, in your shoes I would definitely leave this all behind. Don't bring headaches to yourselves because of some company-related issues..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
OMG you have got to be kidding me now, Arguing thread? Seriously? Guys.. there is no need at all to argue and fight just because of this, in your shoes I would definitely leave this all behind. Don't bring headaches to yourselves because of some company-related issues..
Arguing can most of the times be very productive. You will get it, I learned very much from this thread, but the info collected will be strictly for myself.

To all negative m-r0ns on TMO:

You FAIL

Jolla and Qt(Quick) ROCKS The community will get bigger and we fight you

QtQuick controls(widgets) now also on desktop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_F6Kpjd-Q
Thank you for these sweet lols. Didn't you grow up to get over fairy tales? You say that Jolla will not use QT 4.8, you hope that it will use QT 5, and you send me a demo of the QT 5.1? Make up your mind already.

Stop dreaming, a new generation of smart devices like Google Glass is going to launch and you still wait a device that will cover 2009-current date.

Man I wish I could be a dreamer like you. You sure you're a programmer or a poet (those dream too much)?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
This is for all trolls at TMO:

start make apps for nemomobile and sailfish or GTFO

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post

Your replies are really smart. Another 12 yo detected.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Who's changing the thread title? LOL

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
You have the thinking of a 12 year old. The administration moved this thread over here, because 'tarded people like you started shouting offtopic stuff on that thread which was about if you are going to buy the Jolla Phone or not and why, so they moved this to a separate thread, so I can argue with each and everyone of you just for fun. Some of you have some valid points, but you are just plain... I don't know how to write it down without getting banned. I saw your contributions around this forum and please... GET OUT!
nice, go on make it even personal. when you fail to respond and explain whats asked for you, the best exit is insulting people niceee...

nope on the contrary you called everyone a fanboy blame os's just because your two n900's were broken. broke your toys and blame it on the other kids? how old is that? and then administration moved all the unrelated messages. the ones you called etards made a mistake and answered your cr*p. now no one even cares.
actually i wasn't even trying to make a point. others already do/did that for me. that's why i mostly read in this forum. this goddamn thread was an exception for me.
and oh! how do you know what contributions i made in this forum? do i have to develop or donate everyone i see to contribute? how many of the members do that here?

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-07-05 at 06:37.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post

Don't put pressure on me -.- Still learning languages :/ So far done with HTML, CSS & JavaScript

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Closed Thread