Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Its fun watching two intellectual titans duke it out.

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Its fun watching two intellectual titans duke it out.
He he he, best reply ever! <3

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Theo, one time you stand beside me against Lumiaman, and another you both stand against me? Hey guys, back me up here!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Theo, one time you stand beside me against Lumiaman, and another you both stand against me? Hey guys, back me up here!
Am I am not against anyone or with anyone. It's the internet, dude...

P.S. My last reply was very ironic if you didn't get that yet!

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
Am I am not against anyone or with anyone. It's the internet, dude...

P.S. My last reply was very ironic if you didn't get that yet!
Well today morning I will read it again Cause right now my brain is f*cked up After that I will try to solve the riddle

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

To give another point of view. Today 4Chan added again the paid banner and guess what, just logged in and a new banner appeared. Guess from who... From Apple...

Went to see some new stuff on WP Store, got on the index page and saw ads like this: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us

With no ads your product is dead! NOT EVEN HERE on your forum you can't see any ads about Jolla and their website is a complete crap.

And going back to my first statement, won't Jolla be an epic fail of the 2014?

Ohh yeah, and Microsoft have real contests, unlike the ones posted here: http://blogs.windows.com/windows_pho...einvented.aspx (I choose this specific contest, just because I entered in one here with my 8s camera).

The only problem I am having with this device yet is the memory problem, only 4GB of memory and 2.7gb occupied by the Windows (and 1GB extra caches and stuff). So NO MEMORY for too many apps, but I got everything I need and I am just over the low memory limit (80-60MB), and music and pics on my 16GB class 10 SD Card But I willing to give this problem another chance, since the update for the facebook is just... WOW perfect!

So sometimes soon we will get an update that will allow us to get our content on the SD cards, and then this will be PERFECT!

Last edited by TheoX; 2013-07-03 at 00:42.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
To give another point of view. Today 4Chan added again the paid banner and guess what, just logged in and a new banner appeared. Guess from who... From Apple...

Went to see some new stuff on WP Store, got on the index page and saw ads like this: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us
Wow. İt looks like one of nokia's sites. No htc no samsung... Guess they all gave up on wp. Now i'm going to wonder why.

Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
Wow. İt looks like one of nokia's sites. No htc no samsung... Guess they all gave up on wp. Now i'm going to wonder why.
They didn't, until now, HTC was the primary Windows Mobile device producer. After Windows Phone 7 was launched Lumia got the contracts. And now the best device for Windows Phone is Lumia. They still have contracts with: HTC, Samsung, LG and Huawei.

You wonder wrong. WP is one hell of a OS, but still too new, not enough devs yet, not enough user feedbacks, not fully developed yet. Android won the market, and that's why other companies build JUST Android devices.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Too early to call it. So far, it might be BlackBerry gunning for that title.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
They didn't, until now, HTC was the primary Windows Mobile device producer. After Windows Phone 7 was launched Lumia got the contracts. And now the best device for Windows Phone is Lumia. They still have contracts with: HTC, Samsung, LG and Huawei.

You wonder wrong. WP is one hell of a OS, but still too new, not enough devs yet, not enough user feedbacks, not fully developed yet. Android won the market, and that's why other companies build JUST Android devices.
nope they all stopped making wp devices except for htc and nokia. and they probably won't produce anymore. wp is not one hell of an os. there is nothing special and interesting.
accept it or leave it, people simply don't want ms to get into the smartphone business. they had enough of it on pc. spending millions and millions on ad campaigns didn't work sorry.

calling people fanboy in the maemo forum just because they use n900/n9/n950's? LOL thats hilarious.

yeah they probably will fail but it won't come close to the failure of microsoft's smartphone business.

aaand we are coming to the same outcome. repeating the same ****. better and better with non explanation included.

so the conclusion of this topic is
if you don't use android ios or wp you are a filthy diehard fanboy living in an ivory tower. no matter what, they are better because they are aggresively advertised. and the things that are advertised is always good. blame the os's when you broke a 4 year old device.

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-07-03 at 09:52.

Closed Thread