Closed Thread
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
lets make it simple. Let me be the fanbouy or whatever you can't agree or dissegree on. I could even help you start a new fanboy thread.

will any of you fanboys purchase the jolla device? I cant make it from your letest posts.
Yes, I definitely will, I am a fanboy and I am proud

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
lets make it simpler. some who wants to buy a jolla phone are all fanboys. even the non-n900/n9 users that consider buying a jolla phone are dumb fanboys. how about that?
anyone who doesn't use apple google samsung stuff are fanboys. how about that?

what i learned in this topic is users of minority os's are greedy fanboys unlike the majority which must be so awesome(!) because many people use it.

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-07-01 at 11:51.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Hmmmmmmm.......:

http://www.google.com/trends/explore...20phone&cmpt=q
wtf are you comparing?
Microsoft's/Nokia's advertising / brand awareness and Jolla's??!!

so? does this comparison makes us any wiser?

lol

ps: Everyone is aware of 3GS but noone knows its rival (N900)
does this make the 3GS a better device?
fail

Last edited by HELLASISGREECE; 2013-07-01 at 15:32.

Hmmmmmmm.......:

http://www.google.com/trends/explore...20phone&cmpt=q
Whoever makes this kind of comparison, must be extremely stupid. You know that Microsoft has been here since ages, Jolla is a newly opened company which hasn't even launched it's phone globally yet. So, who the f*ck are you to judge? No one has seen the final device yet or known about this company on TV or any place. There is no doubt the Lumia has a higher interest. So THESE kinds of comparisons won't make you any smarter, or even reasonable. You're just a pathetic other Lumia guy who couldn't argue with people regarding the Lumia except in the low light exposure topic. That's what all Lumias are about anyway
So you might wanna shut the hell up and move on, we can beat you big time and the only thing we need is a great community (which we already have) and support. Go troll somewhere else

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
wtf are you comparing?
Microsoft's/Nokia's advertising / brand awareness and Jolla's??!!

so? does this comparison makes us any wiser?

lol

ps: Everyone is aware of 3GS but noone knows its rival (N900)
does this make the 3GS a better device?
fail
Sorry to burst your bubble, but 3GS was a better device for vast majority. It handled everything well, while N900 was a great concept, with poor delivery, AND you can thank Jolla members for that. They dont know how to CODE a smooth OS. Hence, Jolla is a failure and their phone will be a failure.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 3GS was a better device for vast majority. It handled everything well, while N900 was a great concept, with poor delivery, AND you can thank Jolla members for that. They dont know how to CODE a smooth OS. Hence, Jolla is a failure and their phone will be a failure.
Oops, let me correct you, you and your phones are a failure. You have no LEGIT or LOGICAL reason to say it's a failure. Oh, and why is it smooth then? Because you got owned BIG TIME.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
You are _all_ niggers posting in da fanboj thread. Btw Artyom; you missed Theo's point. A device-/OS-specific forum doesnt necessarily have to keep you being blind to appreciating developments outside your preferred ideology/'ecosystem'.

could somebody please close this thread?

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
could somebody please close this thread?
I wish.
10chars

Closed Thread