Active Topics

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Westcountry, UK
I haven't used my N810 for a while, I got a E71 which gave me most things that the n810 was used for and a MSI wind which did the others. As well as that I couldn't connect the phone and n810 at first attempt.

However, I am off touring for a while so I thought it would be useful. I tried again to connect the phone and failed.
My n810 used to connect fine with my N73, but I have since changed that with the E71 (sim the same) and now I get connection failed every time.

This is connecting to three.co.uk (with the space removed). The tomtom can connect so I have data, and I am pretty sure the wind can connect too (only tried it once) and the n810 connected fine with the older phone, so can anyone think of something I am missing with this combination?

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Ireland
hi tabletrat,
i found that the only way i could connect my n800 to my three.ie N6120 was to press the top button on my phone and scroll down to 'offline'. then press the top button again and scroll to 'general' and connect then. i think this works because it stops the skype/email connection. hope this helps

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Westcountry, UK
I went out after the post and suddenly realised that I had only tried on saturdays, when the mail checks all day. I switched the mail to offline, tried again and it worked!
So yes, it was the same thing as you had said.
Would have been nice if it said why it couldn't connect!

Thanks for the info