Active Topics

hi guys
i've got a big problem on mplayer, all of my video can't be played normally like it used to, they all squeeze into the upper left corner, and it's also soo blur, you can't really see it, but the sound it goes on well, there is a button called report in the softwere , after i click it, it says [omapfb] 240x180 =&gt; 240x180 Planar YV12 [fs] [zoom]</p>
<p>[omapfb] ARM JIT scaler (quality=2): 240x180 YV12 =&gt; 240x180 YUV420</p>
<p></p>
<p>Exiting... (Quit)</p>
</body>
</html>
note it says the resolution of my video is 240x180
but it works fine 1month ago and i after i install android on n810, problem start , and same problem happend on kmplayer( it uses mplayer as core) too, when i want to watch stream internet tv on it, i have to go to a setting called player, deselect mplayer first and select it again. i tried to reinstall mplayer again, but the problem is still there.so i suspect the problem should be caused some setting. oh by the way all the video works fine in canola 2, so it mean my video resource is good and the change in resolution is only in mplay.

anybody knows what happend??????

another question, how to use phonelink? there is a setting called gnokii gconf, i put in my BT Mac, i click find phone,it says the function is not yet impiled you have to get your bt mac yourself! and when i open the phonelink app, everytime i click call or sent message, the app died, i have to force quit it everytime

somebody help me
thanks

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
For the video problem, your problem is Android. I had the same thing happen to me. Uninstalling Android fixed it (search the forums on how to uninstall Android and revert the kernel back to normal)

For phonelink, in gnokii gconf, just input the BT MAC manually. Don't click on Get Phone. You also have to choose your Phone Model, as well as the appropriate rfcomm number for your phone. There is a list for Phonelink (linked to in one of the Phonelink forums) that lists phones that have been confirmed to work, and what settings were used. Use that as your starting off point (look for same phone or same manufacturer)

If bluetooth is on on both devices, click on Identify Phone, if it connects to your phone and says the name of the phone, your ready to go.

Here are some of the pages I mentioned

Read the last part of the first post on this thread to uninstall Android
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ight=uninstall

Phone Link wiki
http://www.internettablettalk.com/wi..._which_don%27t

omg, thanks a looooot!
let me try and see if it works
thanks again

oh another question
what can we do with android for now
so far as i know, these is not software for android on n810 yet

ok i read the link you posted above about phonelink, my mobile is nokia n73, which is s60 3rd, it doesn't mention the specific setting on the link, so i tried the rfcomm chennal one by one, (by the way, it has my phone modal on list ) on channel 8 and 9, after you click identify about 1 min, it says time out, and rest of the chennal it says command failed except three of them, channel 1 : app freze about 2 min and doesn't says anything, chanel 2: it tell me my phone modal and imel number right away after you click identify. and there is another channel, i don't remember exact which : after about 1 min , it ask me to put in the password but while i am typing , the window suddenly closed and says on the upper right corner , command failed, and after i tried to click it again, it says command failed directly without give me the password input window.
so which one i should use, and my phonelink app still freeze everytime,

Originally Posted by chenyufei View Post
chanel 2: it tell me my phone modal and imel number right away after you click identify(
Use this setting, and exit the gconf editor. Then start phonelink. It should *hopefully* connect now.

Tags
mplayer, phonelink