Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by mobiledivide View Post
Omega, why you are still trolling your thread. The N810 works and is not "totally useless", I have used the GPS outside in a car for a long road trip to Virginia from NY. I have a ThinkOutside bluetooth keyboard that works for taking notes EVERYDAY in meetings and lectures, I use the video chat over 3g weekly. I surf the internet MUCH faster than my E71 smartphone using Tear a webkit browser that was a one click install from Qole's repository on a freshly flashed tablet.

All these are thing you say don't work, why do they work for me? There is no hacking involved these are all standard installations.

You had a defective unit and did not return it, that is the issue you seem to refuse to accept.
The unit is not defective, you're going on blanket assumptions made by technically inexperienced posters on this forum. This is evidenced by their ornery behaviour, cocky attitude and careless statements.

That's well rounded foolishness on your part.

Again as a testament to the inability of all the trolls (especially dick-richardson who has been especially persistent with assumptions and lies), I explained why I'm still posting to this thread. As a big warning sign to people that the N810 is defective by design.

Which again, I've provided information about, but nobody refutes. There's no technicality you can get away with without first disproving my points. Which as I will repeat yet again just to be nice: Is proven in many places on the internet outside of this site.

Enjoy eating mud. But the more this thread gets attention, the better it will SEO! Thanks!

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Charlotte, NC
You finally are making some sense....this will get more attention on the Internet, and those finding this thread will be influenced by the content. Unfortunately for you, they will see one person insisting that this thing does not work, and many, many people explaining how well it actually does work.

While I appreciate your Quixote-like stance, you are still tilting at windmills here.

The Following User Says Thank You to eetimm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eetimm View Post
You finally are making some sense....this will get more attention on the Internet, and those finding this thread will be influenced by the content. Unfortunately for you, they will see one person insisting that this thing does not work, and many, many people explaining how well it actually does work.

While I appreciate your Quixote-like stance, you are still tilting at windmills here.
I don't know, I think you've overlooked other people coming on with understanding in this thread. It's not unusual for boosters to skip over what they can't handle - go for the meat.

It doesn't take much googlery to also see accounts similar to mine on review sites. Seeing the reaction here will simply galvanize peoples' impression of not just the device, but Nokia's fire and forget approach to ITT.

At which point, the age old adage "If in doubt, don't." will apply. I won't say the next Nokia device will be a lemon too. But without significant consideration and improvement to their methodology behind ITTs, there's a pretty good chance...

Originally Posted by Omega View Post
...the more this thread gets attention, the better...
But not for you. I can imagine how worse your frustration must get as noob after noob pops-in on this thread and tells how effortlessly they were able to make their n810 dance. When all the while, a seasoned computer person such as yourself couldn't hack it. Maybe you should eat some of that egg on your face.

http://www.mobilecomputermag.co.uk/2...et-tablet.html
"Sadly, that’s the beginning and end of what we like about the N810. The rest just seems like disappointment after disappointment."

http://www.cocoatech.com/weblog/arch...ia-n810-review
"Slow, buggy, unpolished and frustrating. Yes, Nokia’s N810 sucks big time. I hoped I could have told you the story of how I fell in love with my little Nokia, but she’s a real ***** and we’re through! Back in the box she goes. Off to a landfill where she’ll leak heavy metals and probably cause birth defects in future generations. It’s a sad pathetic little device."

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=22858
Look at that douche-bag first response! Talk about having a chip on your shoulder. The guy talks about a problem and he's being attacked right away.

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...ssage.id=30149
"I was not happy with the slow N810 and it's slow GPS connection speed and Nokia f me by paying 400 $ for E71 and then not too late after E71's release came up with E63 :smileysad: That's it - no more device from Nokia - I fed up with this bs. "

http://www.hawkee.com/shop/review/169040/
LOL!

So, anyway. Who will the fanboys attack with just a snapshot of the proof? Them against the world, huh? Just don't attack me for being honest, and certainly don't make up snot-faced nonsense to distract the point.
Most of the people here act like 12 year old girls.

That's egg on your face.

The unit is not defective, you're going on blanket assumptions made by technically inexperienced posters on this forum. This is evidenced by their ornery behaviour, cocky attitude and careless statements.
And yet these "technically inexperienced posters" aren't having the problems you are.

Again as a testament to the inability of all the trolls (especially dick-richardson who has been especially persistent with assumptions and lies), I explained why I'm still posting to this thread. As a big warning sign to people that the N810 is defective by design.
Where's the list of devices from 6 years ago that work better than the n810? Demonstrate anywhere on this forum where you did even the most rudimentary troubleshooting. Your belief that whining on this forum is going to make even the slightest dent on Nokia's bottom line is laughable.

Which again, I've provided information about, but nobody refutes.
Yes, I have. Repeatedly and with as much substance as your claims.

There's no technicality you can get away with without first disproving my points. Which as I will repeat yet again just to be nice: Is proven in many places on the internet outside of this site.

Enjoy eating mud. But the more this thread gets attention, the better it will SEO! Thanks!
Your points are unfounded and backed anecdotal evidence, which I can produce as well, and in greater quantities.

Originally Posted by dick-richardson View Post
And yet these "technically inexperienced posters" aren't having the problems you are.

Where's the list of devices from 6 years ago that work better than the n810? Demonstrate anywhere on this forum where you did even the most rudimentary troubleshooting. Your belief that whining on this forum is going to make even the slightest dent on Nokia's bottom line is laughable.

Yes, I have. Repeatedly and with as much substance as your claims.

Your points are unfounded and backed anecdotal evidence, which I can produce as well, and in greater quantities.
All I've seen from you is "neener neener".

Jimmy crack corn....and I forget how the rest of it goes man. The burden is on you now if you can't follow the links above.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
http://www.hawkee.com/shop/review/169040/
LOL!
Pointing to a review that complains that
The commercially available quality software such as Office 2007 tools are not available.
doesn't do much to strengthen your point. Neither does one review that recommends the N800 over the N810 because they don't like the position of the camera and miss the FM radio.

Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Pointing to a review that complains that doesn't do much to strengthen your point. Neither does one review that recommends the N800 over the N810 because they don't like the position of the camera and miss the FM radio.
Good thing you've gone into desperate cherry picking mode.

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
OK, who added the good tags to this thread?

I admit to "dick-size contest" and "n810 doesn't give head":
! conjunction junction (in regards to the grammar showdown earlier) and
! omega changes tags (ours were funnier)

Closed Thread

Tags
n810 is a ripoff, n900 is useless, nokia ripoff, not as advertised, paid too much, unresponsive