Notices

Might as well offer another program ;-)

Could someone port Spacetrader?

http://www.cs.unimaas.nl/p.spronck/p...e/spacetrader/

SJ30-Tungsten E- Zodiac 2-?

Does the location column count?

Space trader rocks. And thought the code is GNU/GPL it is written for the Palm-OS. So it would be a bit of a big porting project I am afraid.

There IS a linux Elite descendant (All of the games we have mentioned so far are Elite descendants) calle OOlite. It might be easier to port, except it has lots of graphics code (openGL) which may be trouble...

I would LOVE to see a space trader clone on the 770. I would pay $10 for one! Devs?

please update it for it2006!!!!!

I will update within the week or so. Check back soon

Thank you in advance
I had this game on my Old TI Avigo 10 near to 10 years ago

I finally recreated a dopewars deb for IT 2006. It has a bit of sound this time.
http://atlas.kennesaw.edu/~rmw1202/dope.html

I recently moved and had to wait a while for the cable guy hence internet access.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Awesome! You sir, kick ***. Like I said before, this is a perfect little game for the 770.

... and like I said in another thread, anyone interested in making something like TradeWars from scratch?

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
DOPE WARS KICKS A55

Just scored 3,194,700

If only I could make 3 million in 30 days

Problem:

This is my first experience with Dope Wars and I have to say it's highly addictive. The problem I'm having is that it just says "good bye" to me in the middle of the game. I usually have about $300K, a decent inventory, 9 B*tches, a few guns, and my health is 100.

I installed the deb version referenced above.

Any help on why it's dropping me in the middle of a game would be appreciated.

Thanks!

BULL

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
Originally Posted by cAPSLOCK View Post
Space trader rocks. And thought the code is GNU/GPL it is written for the Palm-OS. So it would be a bit of a big porting project I am afraid.

There IS a linux Elite descendant (All of the games we have mentioned so far are Elite descendants) calle OOlite. It might be easier to port, except it has lots of graphics code (openGL) which may be trouble...

I would LOVE to see a space trader clone on the 770. I would pay $10 for one! Devs?
It's a free download, and should run fine on POSE PalmOS emulator (it is palmos 2.0)

Instead of spending $10, how about testing out POSE and some of your fav palm apps? Need testers/feedback.