Slightly off topic but didn't want to create just a topic for this. Anyone know if you can transfer SMS from E71 to N900? I'm thinking the answer is no because it's a totally different setup in N900, but maybe someone somewhere has thought of a way...

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by gecebekcisi View Post
- Do time stamps on SMSes indicate the time they were received (as in Symbian/S60) or the time they were sent (as in the rest), or both?
- Are time stamps seen after some clicks (as in Symbian/S60) or within the SMS (as in the most of the rest)?
In the conversation view I see the sent time (both incoming and outgoing) and if I select a message in the conversation, I see both times.

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by norstadt View Post
Slightly off topic but didn't want to create just a topic for this. Anyone know if you can transfer SMS from E71 to N900? I'm thinking the answer is no because it's a totally different setup in N900, but maybe someone somewhere has thought of a way...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=import+sms

The Following User Says Thank You to dsawhney For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by norstadt View Post
There is not really a working Solution. There is still a Bug in the Conversation view. So SMS importing doesn't really work. Please see and vote here: Bug 7512 (please comment there only if you contribute in a helpful way, it's not a Forum)

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
would be awesome if there could be a function to search for stuff from conversation history.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brank For This Useful Post:

Tags
limits, memory, sms