Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
psx games are incredibly slow and laggy, not playable...id really like to see this app work properly
After the big list of features mentioned couple of posts before (they are coming in the next release + something more , I will make psx and amiga much better.... id really like to see a donation from you

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
After the big list of features mentioned couple of posts before (they are coming in the next release + something more , I will make psx and amiga much better.... id really like to see a donation from you
im looking forward to it...
another question: i just tried to run gba game but emulator didnt seem to recognize it although i put the file in the right directory.
what format is needed for gba games working?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Best post of the day right here.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
im looking forward to it...
another question: i just tried to run gba game but emulator didnt seem to recognize it although i put the file in the right directory.
what format is needed for gba games working?
They must have "*.gba" extension (remember that names are case sensitive). It's all mentioned in the wiki here:https://bitbucket.org/elemental/emumaster/wiki/Add_Disk

They must have "*.gba" extension (remember that names are case sensitive). It's all mentioned in the wiki here:https://bitbucket.org/elemental/emumaster/wiki/Add_Disk
thx for reply, i will try again

Hey there,

LOVE the EmuMaster app, can't believe how smoothly it runs compared to fPSe on my HTC Amaze. The Nokia N9 with EmuMaster does it better! Amazing.

Problem though, I have no idea how to load my memory card files. I tried both .mcr and .mcd and both aren't being recognized by EmuMaster, though I did put them in the psx directory. Does it need some other type of memory card file?

Originally Posted by rayluc25 View Post
Problem though, I have no idea how to load my memory card files. I tried both .mcr and .mcd and both aren't being recognized by EmuMaster, though I did put them in the psx directory. Does it need some other type of memory card file?
You should put them in "/home/user/.emumaster" as "psx_mcd1.mcr" or "psx_mcd2.mcr"

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Hey guys, I'm battling to find good titles to download, mainly because of one reason, how do I check which game are compatible? Which games can U recommend, tested & reliable?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Check the Wiki

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Romania
Quick question:

Would someone check the About page in EmuMaster 0.2.2 whether it says 0.2.0 or not? Because it does for me.