Originally Posted by DDark View Post
Still wondering if it’s possible at all.

And to keep it positive, I’ll happily pay snacks invoice for the two orders specified above this message. (Edit: If it’s possible at all, can’t get prawn cocktail flavor at my location)
I'm more of a Cheetos guy myself. Flaming hot version please

The Following User Says Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Not sure if anyone noticed but I think they removed the shipping date question from the FAQ. Up until Wednesday they looked like they were on schedule based on their Facebook posts and went dark after that. Multiple users asked about ship dates and they all went unanswered. Getting some mixed signals here but most of it points to a delay...
If there was ever a time to be forthcoming, it would be now
There's always the possibility they aren't quite certain of the time table or situation quite yet themselves and thus (wisely) keep silence... If they'd say they don't know people will assume worst case and get all upset over it, if they'd say something else and then change their mind people will get all upset over it. Even if they know exact ship date is probably tomorrow it's risky for them to tell it. PR stuff is tricky as heck.

Being in the dark is also scary, but I don't think it will be long.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by netman View Post
There's always the possibility they aren't quite certain of the time table or situation quite yet themselves and thus (wisely) keep silence... If they'd say they don't know people will assume worst case and get all upset over it, if they'd say something else and then change their mind people will get all upset over it. Even if they know exact ship date is probably tomorrow it's risky for them to tell it. PR stuff is tricky as heck.

Being in the dark is also scary, but I don't think it will be long.
I'd argue staying silent is probably not the best approach considering all the excitement they generated and all the deposits they took. The pre order people honestly should be getting the best treatment because we were first to put our money down when others wouldn't.
But I digress, I'm going to try and stay away from the thread for a week or so. reading and posting here just turns everything into a frenzy. I came here for info and it seems currently there is none. Peace

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
I'm starting to run out of reaction pics for this thread:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Holy **** that Unihertz Titan looks cool too, it's like the Toughbook of hwkb phones: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rty-smartphone

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
It's official, pre-orders are delayed.

Not sure whether to cancel my order or not..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
...and another one for you if you need any: the ones who complain are just too poor to buy one! there you go! hope you have enough universal arguments for any discussion!
As it happens I'm too poor to afford one of those, however I'm glad there exist a device like that for those who have money to buy it!
No hard feelings, I'm really exited even though I'm not preordering it myself

Maybe in some years if my finances improve I'll join the crowd!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post

Surely won't cancel mine. They gave an explanation and i understand it. They could start shipping without quality. I will wait and congratulate Chen once more

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post

Stay with us, this is gonna be great .

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
I am also continue waiting, however, they should have been write that e-mail earlier as they may know it for days now...

Their communication would be nice to be more fluent.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit