Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by akd View Post
Don't worry...I got the idea. The problem is the kind of movement you are talking about is kinda "feminine" ...
Only if you kick up your right heal and then end in a florish...

Just kidding It's good to see more "feminine" input.
And you're right PCQ, it is an acquired skill.

I was using VNC to move things around (it's more manly ).
However, after the upgrade I reinstalled it and I can no longer click on any "home" widgets like "Simple Launcher" in VNC

Oh well, back to brush strokes.

Would a kind soul please upload/seed a torrent of this!? At the moment the download link is down. Thanks.
Edit: OT

Last edited by nubiatech; 2007-12-18 at 23:48.

Python wont install? Timesheet wont launch!! No Caps lock. If this keeps up I'll be downgrading!

Posts: 469 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montana
Originally Posted by nubiatech View Post
Would a kind soul please upload/seed a torrent of this!? At the moment the download link is down. Thanks.
Someone already did this morning...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1051742

Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
Someone already did this morning...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1051742
Thanks!
Man, this forum is cooking! I thought this was released a few hours ago, but now I found the announcement thread and it is up to 11 pages already. Wow!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
Only if you kick up your right heal and then end in a florish...

Just kidding It's good to see more "feminine" input.
And you're right PCQ, it is an acquired skill.

I was using VNC to move things around (it's more manly ).
However, after the upgrade I reinstalled it and I can no longer click on any "home" widgets like "Simple Launcher" in VNC

Oh well, back to brush strokes.
What bother me the most is'nt the feminine movement, is to walking on my brand new high heel shoes..

Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
Python wont install? Timesheet wont launch!! No Caps lock. If this keeps up I'll be downgrading!
caps lock works by holding the stylus on the shift button for like 2 seconds. and as for the other apps not installing all the servers are being hammer! give it a few days! I`m lucky i got everything up and running already!

Click and hold for Caps lock? Not cute. Just slowed down the usage of the onscreen KB.

They should have put that language indicator/switcher into the KB popup menu as if one changes languages more often than using multiple caps. C'mon people.

Does Skype work on this release? Sorry if this was brought up and answered already. Browsing on my Treo with EVDO discourages me to use the search feature.