ok so i got my n810 today typing from it now actuaally. I am looking for a calender app that is simple and efficient. i don't want it broken down into hours.. just days where i can set up to do list and save events.. to help remember dates.. bonus points if the dates roll over and it remembers the event the next year along with the age.. eg i enter my brotherd birthday as 14 on july 2nd 2007 so in 2008 it rings him up as 15 and gives me a reminder.

I think mCalendar is the best one, syncs fine with google calender as well.

I like GPE Calendar. Probably a bit more complicated to set up that mCalendar (I haven't actually used mCalendar yet), but using GPE Calendar and Erminig you can also sync (two way).

Last I heard, mCalendar only did a single google calendar - does it handle any more yet?

Originally Posted by codeMonkey View Post
Last I heard, mCalendar only did a single google calendar - does it handle any more yet?
only your main calendar

i am of the suspenders and belt generation.

i have used both .... as of today i like gpe/erminig better last week i liked mcalendar who knows what i will like tomorrow.... mcalendar has some growing pains but that is good as the developer is very responsive and frequents the forums often....

The Following User Says Thank You to prk60091 For This Useful Post:
Yeah, I like most of Khertan's work. I'm just waiting for mCalendar to mature a little

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
that is good as the developer is very responsive and frequents the forums often....
yep

Yeah, I like most of Khertan's work
Thanks .... So many idea ... so less time to do it ...

Get back to work!

Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA
mCalendar syncs perfectly with Google Calendar and unlike Linux's Evolution sync with changes made to the web or on the N810. One grows accustomed to hand held devices being less functional but not this time. Calendar changes I make on my N810 end up on my desktop and my laptop. mCalendar is my primary calendar tool.
Personal Blog -- 3 Joe's Blog

N810 -- 5.2010.33-1

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
i just wish people would stop focusing on google sync and get syncml support in there on all of these...

its the same thing that troubles me with modest, this high level of focus on google imap support...

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Originally Posted by tso View Post
i just wish people would stop focusing on google sync and get syncml support in there on all of these...

its the same thing that troubles me with modest, this high level of focus on google imap support...
What bothers me is all these people using google, which is one of the biggest data miners in the world, and the present administration in the U.S. which feels it has rights to everything.
PLEASE use the Wiki