Closed Thread
Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
na market would be googles one lol. k ill wait for someone who cant install to check

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
na market would be googles one lol. k ill wait for someone who cant install to check
Oh Do you already know about the touch screen issue btw?

what issue?

what issue?
Once you get closer to the edge, the virtual cursor won't stay under the stylus. Check Dev tools -> Pointer Location and drag up and down a bit and you'll hopefully understand

Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Once you get closer to the edge, the virtual cursor won't stay under the stylus. Check Dev tools -> Pointer Location and drag up and down a bit and you'll hopefully understand
I have the same issue with the touch screen.

I can try and check the permissions if you tell me how. Is it possible to check with mem card in phone or need to put mem card in laptop?

Originally Posted by rahulg247 View Post
I have the same issue with the touch screen.

I can try and check the permissions if you tell me how. Is it possible to check with mem card in phone or need to put mem card in laptop?
First you should try to install something via App Store, if you can then great, otherwise I can provide instructions.

can be done in phone but easier on pc likely.. touch screen im aware of nt much can do at min for it

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sao Paulo, Brazil
I have an issue with wifi: have 2 previously accessed networks. But currently I'm in the range of another one, that is not saved, and always that I go to the wifi config to connect to the new one, Android reboots (in fact the "Android" appears, and after some seconds the homescreen appear again, is not a complete reboot).

can be done in phone but easier on pc likely.. touch screen im aware of nt much can do at min for it
Only took about a minute to check for me... And the touch screen is not a big issue, I think its a very small issue compared to the need of R&D mode, no phone / 3G data connections.. Oh well, keep up the great work

its a reload. can you mount mem card on pc delete the boot.log file in root of card then try wifi again and after restart upload the log file

Closed Thread

Tags
android, cool stuff, froyo on n900, nitdroid