Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
I love my boxwave screen protectors, personally.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
Since my previous screen lasted less that the screen protector, this time I bought a cheaper one from dealextreme. It cost me $1.41 shipped.
I see no big difference between it and the much more expensive, and now scratched, vikuiti I put on the previous screen (actually it was less difficult to apply, edit: the new one I mean), however it's just a week old, so I'll have to wait and see how well it withstands the test of time.

Last edited by luca; 2008-11-09 at 00:01.

I'm very satisfied with my screen protector from Proporta.com. On my N800 the knack is to remove the front panel/bezel to get the fiilm on easily without the risk of crud getting underneath. btw their case & external battery pack are good too.

What is the difference betwen ClearTouch™ Anti-Glare and ClearTouch™ Crystal?
Thanks
Bye

Another questions?
All screen protectors are sticky (or must have s "stiky spry"?)???
It's not dangerous?
Thanks
Bye

Lucag: the anti-glare one is matte and the crystal one glossy. They both are sticky like a post-it so you can peel them off again without damaging the screen or leaving glue behind.

I'm with revwillie, Zagg's Invisible Shields are the best by far. All my devices are coated in it, and I had one for my N800 before I'd even bought the tablet itself.