Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ France, St Martin
i cant get the build in cutetube player to play can anybody help me out please

@marxian
Loving cutetube/qmltube. Your work is amazing.
Quick heads up though: On the first post of the original cutetube thread, there's a link to this thread. I think there's a typo in the uri, which is currenty
HTML Code:
http://"http//talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71826
I was looking for some info and found myself at the microB "server not found" screen. Hope you don't mind me pointing this out.

The Following User Says Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by augustthe View Post
i cant get the build in cutetube player to play can anybody help me out please
I had the same problem. I checked the setting and choose cute-media player and it working now.
Good luck

Originally Posted by carlos2005 View Post
Sound in cuteTube player doesn't play when Silent profile is activated.
The same for me.

I just want to ask is there a way to implement automatic download only when I am using wifi network, and on 3G to not start downloads?

Is it possible it send back to youtube that you watched something? I just noticed that now youtube keeps track of when you watch something (and shows up with a "watched" label in subscriptions on the homepage).

Otherwise, this is a beautiful WIP!

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Version 0.9.2 should be in extras-devel soon. Changelog:

* Added audio playback mode that is chosen automatically for audio files, and can also be chosen manually during playback.
* Added audio download button to playback button area.

You can switch between audio and video modes using the tool button next to the minimize button. This is useful when watching those music videos that use a still image instead of a video.

My website

GitHub

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by canuckkat View Post
Is it possible it send back to youtube that you watched something? I just noticed that now youtube keeps track of when you watch something (and shows up with a "watched" label in subscriptions on the homepage).

Otherwise, this is a beautiful WIP!
The problem is that video playback does not take place via the API (you can blame the greedy advertising revenue junkies Google for this), so although you are signed in via the API, you would need to be signed in to the website to communicate when you have watched a video.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 143 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ France, St Martin
The built in cuteplayer is not working , I try the root code a few thread back but nothing and i also try reinstalling the package no good either can anyone me help out

Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
hello,

search function is not working anymore. since latest update.
anyone expericed this?

any sugeestions to fix this?

thanks

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube