Hi, it shows me this in settings. I formatted it to ntfs, but it didnt helped. Also tryed to fat32 the same.
What to do?
Thanks.

I tryed this:

sudo gainroot
fsck -af /dev/mmcblk0p1

but it shows: currently only 1 or 2 files are supported, not 251.

I also tryed reinstall rootsh. Didnt helped.

I reflashed device, it didnt helped. Still shows that file is corrupted(in settings). But when I connect phone to pc and choose usb mass storage it shows folder.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Windows might ignore these errors, nevertheless this might then be just read-only.
Please try to copy and paste the error message, not describe it, because the message has a meaning!

You could use
Code:
fsck -r /dev/mmcblk0p1
on the device to repair it manually, this may take some time, but could be helpful.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Have a look through these fora for 'fsck'. In my experience, it's necessary to unmount/mount the file system you're fsck-ing.

Just so you know, mmcblk0p1 is /home/user/MyDocs. This is NOT reset when you flash the FIASCO - all that does is rest the /root directory (almost all, that is). If you want to reset more, such as this corruption, you need to copy anything important from MyDocs to your pc then flash the eMMC. This makes the device go back to factory settings but it will sort out any persisting corruption.

This shows:
dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN
Currently, only 1 or 2 FATs are supported, not 251.

Thanks flashing emmc solved the problem.