Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by yogibear View Post
Hi,

My N9 recently updated to PR1.3 and also updated memailsettings.

Since that time, I have been unable to receive HTML emails from either my Exchange or Hotmail accounts.

I have both setup in memail to "Fetch full message's MIME" and the Hotmail account also has "Force EAS protocol version" set to 2.5. I have also tried differenet combinations of these without any luck.

Has anybody else experienced these issues?

I have tried deleting and readding both accounts but keep getting the same issue.

Thanks.
i would like to read html emails too

Hey guys, my hotmail stopped to sync.... yesterday... someone else had this issue?

cheers...

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
The Mail in my work place is hosted on a Microsoft owned server and 31st August midnight was when we officially migrated to Office 365: From our notification:

Migration is currently scheduled to take place beginning Friday, August 31, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. PDT (GMT -7) and will continue through the weekend. During this time, your access to email will not be interrupted.

If you use email from a mobile device, be on the lookout for a separate communication on what to expect over the migration weekend. Mobile devices will not work for all or part of the weekend, so you should make alternative arrangements. More important information is on the way.

As you are aware, Microsoft informed us that we have to migrate off of our "BPOS" e-mail system by September 1, 2012. This is because BPOS will no longer be supported. We are officially moving all BPOS users to the new Office 365 product.

################################################## ####

This may or may not be the cause, but it does seem to coincide with the time when you report the problem started - since Hotmail is a Microsoft thing it might well be the cause.

Last edited by danested; 2012-09-02 at 17:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to danested For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Go back 1-2 pages and download memailsettings from sergey kashin...read thro the instructions and your hotmail will be synced well...

tks.. i just turned it on again, and select eas 2.5 again and it did work...

Originally Posted by danested View Post
The Mail in my work place is hosted on a Microsoft owned server and 31st August midnight was when we officially migrated to Office 365: From our notification:

Migration is currently scheduled to take place beginning Friday, August 31, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. PDT (GMT -7) and will continue through the weekend. During this time, your access to email will not be interrupted.

If you use email from a mobile device, be on the lookout for a separate communication on what to expect over the migration weekend. Mobile devices will not work for all or part of the weekend, so you should make alternative arrangements. More important information is on the way.

As you are aware, Microsoft informed us that we have to migrate off of our "BPOS" e-mail system by September 1, 2012. This is because BPOS will no longer be supported. We are officially moving all BPOS users to the new Office 365 product.

################################################## ####

This may or may not be the cause, but it does seem to coincide with the time when you report the problem started - since Hotmail is a Microsoft thing it might well be the cause.

I have a strange situation going on with contacts sync on my N9 and MfE/Suite. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...36&postcount=1

Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited by Discoveryellow; 2012-09-19 at 19:17.

Many of useful informations. Thanks guys...

Don't know if this has been asked before: I use google account for email, and now there are so many mails that searching becomes super slow. The delay I got between typing each word is at least 5 seconds now. Is there a way to improve this (e.g. search header only)? Or do I have delete all mails and start from new?

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Originally Posted by Discoveryellow View Post
I have a strange situation going on with contacts sync on my N9 and MfE/Suite. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...36&postcount=1

Any ideas? Thanks!
So this is question #1: How do I edit the contact on my N9 to make it sync to MfE?
There is no way to do it without few special tricks with a contacts DB, etc. IIRC officially it is not supported to 'move' contact from one service ti another. The only way to sync contacts without any service with your MfE is to re-create your MfE account and say 'yes, I want to sync existed contacts with MfE' in a dialog, that should be shown at the end of the account creation.

So this is question #2: What is going on?
Have no idea, more over, as I know Nokia Suite officially not supported Nokia N9, so you doing it all those syncs, etc. with out any guaranty that it will not broke anything.

Note: You will not get your MfE contacts from the device in Suite due to a security reasons (IIRC).

Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Don't know if this has been asked before: I use google account for email, and now there are so many mails that searching becomes super slow. The delay I got between typing each word is at least 5 seconds now. Is there a way to improve this (e.g. search header only)? Or do I have delete all mails and start from new?
Emm, I guess you can move some emails to another folder to improve searching performance.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Sergey,

Nokia Suite officially supports N9 since more than 2 months

you need to use the beta labs version for it though...

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950