Erik wrote some informal updates about shipping in the first comment of this topic.

Here it is:
Hi everyone,

A small informal update for you. As you should be aware by now, my updates do not represent what PR might have to say, but I'll give you the latest and best to my knowledge.

As per the last time you received a director's update, there's nothing significantly new - our team is still working really hard to meet our own deadlines to fulfil all pre-orders and launch before the festive season. While stock rotations between warehouses (factory > Hong Kong hub > US & UK/EU) took slightly longer than initially predicted, due to the customs and weekends off, the first batch has been fulfilled and is on it's way to the customers that have been emailed, even if there's no tracking yet - it's coming. We expect everyone from the first batch will have their devices delivered late this week to early-next week. I cannot wait to hear back from some of you once your devices arrive in the coming days .

As for those who haven't yet received a "stock assigned" notice, another batch is leaving the factory by the end of this week, but as we previously learnt, warehouse stock rotations and customs can take a while, so we should have customers from the 2nd batch receive their devices in late-November, hopefully with all pre-orders complete before Christmas. We want to be in general availability with 1-day shipping before the holidays, which means all pre-orders will be fulfilled in advance before the 24th of December.

On a side note, I have noticed the old shipping update thread is getting a little confusing. I will likely rearrange how it's treated shortly. Currently, there's a lot of misinformation there. I will post news in the 1st post here from now on.

For support matters, it's always best if you contact our team at info at fxtec dot com with guaranteed 1-day responses.

Erik
Edit: I have changed e-mail address that may prevent some spamming on it.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
"Are you Ready?"

I have been more ready than ever!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by VaZso View Post
Erik wrote some informal updates about shipping in the first comment of this topic.

Here it is:

Interesting to say the first batch has been fulfilled, when people don't even have a tracking code yet, let alone have the phones in their hands. A fulfilled order generally means the complete order process has been completed, from order to receiving.
I also doubt the second batch would be delivered before December. Just look at the time it took the first batch to get to the point we're at now, and add that to when the second batch should ship. You'll end up somewhere in early December. And that's assuming the second batch will ship this week, which could easily slip as well.

But it's informal, and doesn't represent what PR has to say, so none of it matters, right?

The Following User Says Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by VaZso View Post

Here it is:

Not sure how much I believe the end of November timeframe for the second batch to deliver. Batch 1 took roughly two weeks to get to the warehouse and now it's shipping (add another week). So roughly 3 weeks from when it leaves the factory to customer delivery, maybe a little more considering how things have been going.

Staying hopeful but I'm not gullible. This is definitely past a lot of my own deadlines as well. I was planning on using the phone with my current CDMA carrier but by the time I get it, I will be switching to GSM. Guess it's good I don't have to test things but still...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Maybe going through customs could be faster for second batch than it was for the first, but otherwise I believe the duration of the whole delivery process might be roughly the same.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Looks like I'm not in the first batch , no email.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by nh1402 View Post
Looks like I'm not in the first batch , no email.
I believe the mail will be sent only tomorrow

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
I believe the mail will be sent only tomorrow
Customers in first batch should have been received an e-mail earlier about a Pro1 has been assigned to their order.

So if it has not happened and is not in a spam folder, then most likely not being in the first batch.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post:
So it seems that people from the APAC region haven't gotten their tracking codes yet, which is worrying considering that should've happened yesterday. Though some people apparently have gotten their tracking, but this information is from Erik, so not official.

EDIT: Nevermind, the APAC person that didn't get one now has a tracking code. Just a day or so late, nobody should care about that.

Last edited by Shirabe; 2019-11-14 at 11:58.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Maybe a competition who will be the first to post a hands on picture wih the device?

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit