Active Topics

 



Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
nokiabot's Avatar
Posts: 1,973 | Thanked: 1,822 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
#1
actually i didnt find any support thread on this so i created a new one ;
facebook sharing bug - it asks for email and pass wheras it should ask username password
oth its working fine after inputting my username on email feild.


thanks freemangordon i.e new maintainer
Attached Images
 

Last edited by nokiabot; 2015-04-14 at 13:57.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,037 | Thanked: 12,671 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
#2
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
actually i didnt find any support thread on this so i created a new one ;
facebook sharing bug - it asks for email and pass wheras it should ask username password
oth its working fine after inputting my username on email feild.


thanks freemangordon i.e new maintainer
It asks for email and pass and when I enter my email and pass it works :P


Edit:
BTW it is not in CSSU repos, but in extras-devel
__________________
Never fear. I is here.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
nokiabot's Avatar
Posts: 1,973 | Thanked: 1,822 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
#3
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
It asks for email and pass and when I enter my email and pass it works :P


Edit:
BTW it is not in CSSU repos, but in extras-devel
believe me i scratched my head for fifteen minutes to make it work at last i noticed the error banner it said " wrong username or password i enterd my username it validated ok
oth the wiget still does not work
and i would like to ask how you consume fb on n900 i.e facebook.com
also while validation the fb authorisation page was nice fast and smooth the same i noticed for cutetubes authorisation page they work better then any browser why ?
will it be any good to make a simple browser with the same tech with just bookmarks (speed dial ) urlbar cookies ? maybe just for acessing fb twitter and similar acrane stuff
 

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Apr 2014
#4
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
believe me i scratched my head for fifteen minutes to make it work at last i noticed the error banner it said " wrong username or password i enterd my username it validated ok
oth the wiget still does not work
and i would like to ask how you consume fb on n900 i.e facebook.com
also while validation the fb authorisation page was nice fast and smooth the same i noticed for cutetubes authorisation page they work better then any browser why ?
will it be any good to make a simple browser with the same tech with just bookmarks (speed dial ) urlbar cookies ? maybe just for acessing fb twitter and similar acrane stuff
I use opera on n900 to access m.facebook.com, it works even better than on my ipad. Snappy. Not the latest opera, but version from before (ovi repo or extras)
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dongle Fongle For This Useful Post:
TomJ's Avatar
Posts: 505 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Oct 2009
#5
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
believe me i scratched my head for fifteen minutes to make it work at last i noticed the error banner it said " wrong username or password i enterd my username it validated ok
oth the wiget still does not work
and i would like to ask how you consume fb on n900 i.e facebook.com
also while validation the fb authorisation page was nice fast and smooth the same i noticed for cutetubes authorisation page they work better then any browser why ?
will it be any good to make a simple browser with the same tech with just bookmarks (speed dial ) urlbar cookies ? maybe just for acessing fb twitter and similar acrane stuff
I use method 5 of the location bar search tweaks listed in the wiki page linked to in my sig below and have added the lines
Code:
urls['f']='http://m.facebook.com/%s';
urls['t']='http://m.twitter.com/%s';
to search.htm - this means entrering f in the location bar takes me straight to m.facebook.com and t to m.twitter.com. Better yet, t someone takes me to @someone's twitter page and f someone to their Facebook profile.
__________________
Want to know how to add public holidays to your device calendar? See the instructions wiki page.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomJ For This Useful Post:
nokiabot's Avatar
Posts: 1,973 | Thanked: 1,822 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
#6
it is working fine for me
others ?
promote to testing ?
 
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Hungary
#7
So, here is my problem:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1797

I tried with HAM, same results.
But, I have two repos I can't update in HAM, nor FAPman.
These:
-Nokia Applications:
downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/apps
-Nokia System Software Updates:
downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/mr0

I think the Facebook stuff should be one of these.
 
nokiabot's Avatar
Posts: 1,973 | Thanked: 1,822 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
#8
it is in cssu devel
 
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Hungary
#9
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
it is in cssu devel
Jep, I've got that, I can see the package, but when i want to install it, the linked errors occurs, because I think it needs some deps that I can't acces without the two defected repos.
 
Posts: 3,037 | Thanked: 12,671 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
#10
Originally Posted by dy1ng View Post
Jep, I've got that, I can see the package, but when i want to install it, the linked errors occurs, because I think it needs some deps that I can't acces without the two defected repos.
enable extras-devel repo


EDIT: sorry, misread your post.

You should first install stock sharing plugin via "facebook installer" in the applications
__________________
Never fear. I is here.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

 

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
facebook, maemo 5

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:00.