Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Hi all,

as per title, F5121 hardly used in mint condition, complete with original box and transparent Ringke silicon protection + screen protector applied. Bought on Amazon.it 08/17, so it is 6 months old and still under warranty. Never inserted a SIM into it, used under WiFi only.

I bought two of them, black one for me and white one for my wife to see if we as a family could have switched to Jolla. Experiment failed since:
- my wife is sticking with her Windows Phone
- Youyota failed to deliver until now (yes, I'm a backer on Indiegogo)
- I also did not embraced 100% Jolla due to too many missing features (keyboard, keyboard, keyboard!!!) and I'm still a N900 user

The one for sale is the black one; I already recovered the TA partition succesfully and now it is running with original Android 7 without the 'your phone is not trusted' message and with 100% working camera including Sony's DRM stuff. I used this one to install and test Jolla community edition, while an official Jolla license had been installed on the white one. If the white one is preferred, I can restore that one to original state, too, since I have TA partition backup for that one as well. It will take a bit of time for the restoring, though, time that at present I do not have. End of the month should be doable.The white one had been used for two weeks as my wife's main phone and sitting in the box since then.

Photo attached. The shadow on bottom corners are just screensaver bubbles.

Asking eur 190€ + shipping from Italy via Paypal payment. Offers accepted, more pictures (and in case boot video proof that the phone is non-rooted) on request. Delivery by hand to Italian customers - and perhaps not only Italian - could be possible since I'm traveling a lot for working reasons.
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
Bump! (10chars)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Check you PMs!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
On business trip, I'll be back to bidders after Monday - sorry for let you waiting

As i.don't have a sailfish X device, ccould you elaborate what the problem with the keyboard is?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bomo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 60 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Jan 2018 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by bomo View Post
As i.don't have a sailfish X device, ccould you elaborate what the problem with the keyboard is?
- I also did not embraced 100% Jolla due to too many missing features (keyboard, keyboard, keyboard!!!) and I'm still a N900 user

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aQUICK1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by bomo View Post
Err, how about, "it does not have one"?

(Well most of them don't. Unless you get a third party solutions like TOHKBD.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 121 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Durham, UK
Does it come with the SailfishX license to be able to reinstall or did you not buy SailfishX?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabrielharrison For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Err, how about, "it does not have one"?

(Well most of them don't. Unless you get a third party solutions like TOHKBD.)
hehehe, spoiled by the N900 it's hard to see other options
Anyway, the issue is exactly the one highlighted by Pichlo: "it does not have one". And, for as much as I liked the Sailfish interface, it had been a no-go for me.

Originally Posted by gabrielharrison View Post
Does it come with the SailfishX license to be able to reinstall or did you not buy SailfishX?
I have two Xperia X and just one license. Original goal was to see if Sailfish OS could have been a 'family solution' but my wife did not embrace it nor did I.
For sale, just one Xperia X in factory conditions with original TA partition, no Sailfish OS. I'm keeping the other phone with Sailfish installed in order to see if improvements arises. Trying to live 'Google free' is quite a hard accomplishment to achieve!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
selling xperia, xperia x