Notices

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
ethernin: we aren't allowed to distribute neopwn or the injection driver here, so asking for it won't get you very far. unfortunately the beta version was a "give me $20 and you can try it" deal, and that was like 6 months ago and they never gave any more updates to the project. they also stopped accepting donations. lxp is at least giving us some hope here, so i won't disrespect him and post any hints about where to find it.
ethernin, you should really allow private messages, in case, you know, someone needs to send you something... completely unrelated, of course.

great news from lxp as i know alot of us are wanting this.

thank you very much Ixp, i will wait for your next posts, and have some patience on you uploading new inyectiion drivers made by you

i really hope ypu can do this and for the new drivers to be compiled within the kernel power for everyone to se, like the monitor mode ones

thank you again for your great effort and for your kindness for allowing us to use ur stuff

cheers

It would be awesome LXP.
If you need testers just PM me.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 444 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Austria
I just want to give some updates regarding the packet injection driver:

I will definitively publish the patches on my own, because Neopwn hasn't answered my mails even one week after the deadline I set.

I am currently working on fixing a bug with managed/station mode. I have already invested much time into debugging this bug, but I still need some time to get the optimal workaround. (It seems to be a firmware issue.)
After I have fixed the bug I will forward-port the patches onto the current wireless-testing tree and do some testing with the current power kernel. Right before testing I also have to update my phone to PR1.3. (Still had no time to do that)

The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to lxp For This Useful Post:
great news lxp, thx a lot!

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Thanks lxp!!! =)

how do u develp the driver? assembyly code?? programing language?? could u plz tell me?

it would be AWESOME if you could develop inyection drivers for the most recent kernel power, i am currencly using the inyection ones from neopwn and i had to install neopwn, dont want that i wanna use my mmc for other things like nitdroid lol

wish you success for the new drivers

cheers

Originally Posted by lxp View Post
I just want to give some updates regarding the packet injection driver:

I will definitively publish the patches on my own, because Neopwn hasn't answered my mails even one week after the deadline I set.

I am currently working on fixing a bug with managed/station mode. I have already invested much time into debugging this bug, but I still need some time to get the optimal workaround. (It seems to be a firmware issue.)
After I have fixed the bug I will forward-port the patches onto the current wireless-testing tree and do some testing with the current power kernel. Right before testing I also have to update my phone to PR1.3. (Still had no time to do that)
thank you very much mate, your work is awesome, is unbelievable that the neopwn people dont even answer you, i think that people dont deserve no one $ from the people buy the software and donate and even to talk again about neopwn.