Posts: 3 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Seville, spain
Originally Posted by Eileijs View Post
Whatsup is working again. I had to contact whatsapp via the original app. Luckily I still had a nokia s40 lying around. But I have to say that the support department is not the most customer friendly. To much automated replies requesting extra basic info which they just could have asm for in the first message etc...

Anyway, I'm glad I can again use this awesome app again.
Well, I do not have a nokia s40 lying around and I am still blocked. Do you think it is necessary to have an old nokia s40 to get unblocked?

Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
Sync and Connect might do what you want.

See:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...58#post1298558

When you plug your phone in to your PC and choose this mode, your PC sees a new Ethernet device with IP address 192.168.2.14, and your phone is accessible over SSH on IP address 192.168.2.15.
You can use ssh, FileZilla, WinSCP or PuTTY to connect.
Hey man, so sorry for the late reply!

But okay, if I get this SDK mode, will I then be able to access the root of the phone's memory???

Also, will I be able to do this on a Win7 PC? Having read that topic it seems people are talking about it for Linux???

Sorry to crash this thread. Just a quick copy from the SailfishOS thread because I think this is platform independent ;-)

So just a quick heads up to all you WhatsUp users. I have been blocked from using the service after a certain incident.

I was leaving a few groups but before doing so I wanted to set things straight. So the thing that got me banned (probably) was giving and revoking admin rights in bulk.

I have the list in front of me, where I can name and denounce folks from the admin privilege. It should get applied after I'm done by acknowledging all the changes (tick arrow on SailfishOS).
This apparently tried to communicate all the changes at once (or maybe you can't revoke admin rights or even remove folks from groups, you can only leave?) thus leading to my ban.

After quite a while I have finally been unblocked (send about 15 mails to them - yay! I was this close to leaving the service alltogether!)

So maybe we can stick to how the official apps workflow in these regards, even if the API allows for it someway or the other. That's how I got tracked down.

Now as I have a mail adress that could easily be linked to my username here - and just in case someone from WA is watching us - thanks for the unban and for all the fish. So long

BR

MoritzJT

What error you get if your account is blocked? Now i cant connect, i have Status: Error.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Same here. Whatsup have connection error. Restart Whatsup and Restart N9 doesnt solve the issue.
On Sailfish is still working fine

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
No problem here at all with Whatsup.....

Still the same.
Re-Registration doesnt work
"Server response was blocked"

Any advice?

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Blocked means : you're out of luck with that number ...

You need to contact WhatsApp using the official app (there is a support bitton inside the app)

But please:
DO NOT EVER MENTION that you used Whatsup !!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
i was installing whatsup on my tablet CM and contacting Whatsup.
How much time they need? And how they will contact me?

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Code_N95 View Post
Hey man, so sorry for the late reply!

But okay, if I get this SDK mode, will I then be able to access the root of the phone's memory???

Also, will I be able to do this on a Win7 PC? Having read that topic it seems people are talking about it for Linux???
Any help guys? I'm still stuck and trying to see if I can access the root of my N9 and wanting to recover my old database before it's too late, it's been almost 3 months now!

The Following User Says Thank You to Code_N95 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup