Notices

There is a fix for the 100% Completion Error. It's on the other thread (the one you download).

I cannot find the fix you are talking about...
Maybe a quote or link?

Oops Found it!
http://www.internettablettalk.com/so...p?id=16&page=3

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
New version. Should help the lives of anyone using MC.

0.90 13:03 17.4.2006

Fixed problems with (again) filenames with spaces in them. Bug was introduced in 0.80 when doing the optimized video. Dropped seemingly unneccesary video resolutions. Added support for setting bit rate when changing resolution (will result in a default setting for the resolution). Modified the fps to be either full fps or half fps. This should improve audio sync for the high resolution videos.

Originally Posted by konttori
New version. Should help the lives of anyone using MC.

0.90 13:03 17.4.2006

Fixed problems with (again) filenames with spaces in them. Bug was introduced in 0.80 when doing the optimized video. Dropped seemingly unneccesary video resolutions. Added support for setting bit rate when changing resolution (will result in a default setting for the resolution). Modified the fps to be either full fps or half fps. This should improve audio sync for the high resolution videos.
Hmmmm, I just downloaded .90 at home and it wouldn't convert a mpg I have (the Eric Prydz Call On Me video which is very, very nice by the way ). It just completes the 2 passes almost immediately and says fail. I bought the file into work where I have .72 I think and that converts it fine. I can do some playing later at home to see if it is the spaces in the film name messing it up.

Simon

New version released. Supports dragndrop and seems to have fixed problems with people who weren't able to encode using 0.90.

Dragndrop tested and working on linux and xp, but seems to not to work on OSX yet.

Thanks for Simon jansen and David Carbonell for helping to weed out the bugs in this one.

New version number is 0.95.

If you use osx and dragndrop works on your comp, I'd really appreciate if you contacted me.

Can someone get me the older version? The older version seemed to be better because of the resolution settings. I don't have it anymore because I replaced the setup file. Thank you very much!!!

Which resolution settings are you missing the most?
I can add those if needed.
I have just dropped them because I thought nobody used them.

konttori, you rock! Your MC works on my win2k and the output on the nokia is excellent.

DUDE you Rock - it finally worked for me - and this thing is Awesume - i wud buy u a beer - if u lived near

1 question though - did u say it can convert quicktime MOV files - cos it seemed to try to do it - but then output them as MOV files too

cheers anyways though - can finally watch all the music videos on my 770