Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
not a fan of the decor, but it looks like decent build quality, what make/mode casing is it?

Last edited by jalyst; 2010-12-01 at 07:58.

Originally Posted by atrix View Post
I've bought Pdair mobile case.
But the most beautiful thing I've found is this
It is similar to gelaskins http://www.gelaskins.com/

Personally, I don't think that decoration sticker will provide good protection against bumps

The Following User Says Thank You to jpurnomosidi For This Useful Post:
Same as Gelaskins? Interesting, thanks!
Might look into this for my iPod Touch 4th gen.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ void
Originally Posted by suzuka View Post
I have found this to be a cheap soft carry case for my Otterbox cased N900. The soft material is quite thick as well.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/LUPO-Pouch-D...pr_product_top
It was very cheap from amazon uk.
I am using one very similar to this one made of velvet and just cost 2USD. Very plain. No fancy design. It's great to protect the phone from scratches and dust in pockets. Of course it can also store other phones and gadgets.
The case of N900 seems robust enough against scratches so no need for soft or hard "skins".
Isn't 50g too heavy for a soft (cloth) pouch?

Originally Posted by 009N View Post
Isn't 50g too heavy for a soft (cloth) pouch?
I believe that weight should be referring to the item whilst still in it's packaging.

Cheers

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
I first had an original leather case made by Nokia, but it was very big and hard to slide into my pocket, so i got one of these hard plastic crystal cases, and its brilliant, it protects the phone when its dropped and it slip into pocket well,and it isn't very thick when installed on the phone... i find it very practical, and it only cost me about €3 on ebay. It is a really good case and fits perfectly, easily removable and it even looks good... i really like it and I recommend this case to anyone looking for a case.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to csaba93 For This Useful Post:
looks very similar to the otterbox in design, does it have the silicone lining & plugs?

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
looks very similar to the otterbox in design, does it have the silicone lining & plugs?
ye it is similar but then its more cheaper... its only a few euros unlike the Otterbox and it does the same job, but this one is clear plastic, and it has little plastic thingies that click onto the phones edges , i hope you can see on the pics...(sorry for the big size of the images...couldnt make them smaller)
Attached Images

Last edited by csaba93; 2010-12-01 at 20:14.

Yeah it's definitely missing a few of the nicer touches the otterbox has.
But then as you say it's very cheap, so it's good value for the money.

Thanks for sharing the pics, wish I had a camera to show you my otterbox.
That link to their website I provided should give you a good idea...

Originally Posted by csaba93 View Post
I first had an original leather case made by Nokia, but it was very big and hard to slide into my pocket, so i got one of these hard plastic crystal cases, and its brilliant, it protects the phone when its dropped and it slip into pocket well,and it isn't very thick when installed on the phone... i find it very practical, and it only cost me about €3 on ebay. It is a really good case and fits perfectly, easily removable and it even looks good... i really like it and I recommend this case to anyone looking for a case.
This one is quite similar under $3

http://stores.ebay.com/DCMUGEN/_i.ht...h&_sid=6984766

They sell screen protector for n900

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector