Saw the story on Engadget:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/04/g...as-n900-video/

How do the gamepad buttons grip the keyboard buttons? I'm curious about the feedback, and how closely it replicates the feel of an original SNES controller.

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by ckjy View Post
Saw the story on Engadget:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/04/g...as-n900-video/

How do the gamepad buttons grip the keyboard buttons? I'm curious about the feedback, and how closely it replicates the feel of an original SNES controller.
Since it's a direct connection to the keyboard, the feeling would probably be close to the N900 keyboard feeling.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
pre-order done

Saw on engadget, instant order Excited to try this

This is by far the greatest killer app/reason to own an N900
****ing A+ Kudos to Gamegripper

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
I've never been more excited for any accessory for my phon. I'm looking forward to this making my device a killer portable gaming system. Loving it so far with the keyboard, but lack of a real directional pad makes some games difficult. GameGripper, hats off to you for supporting the N900!!

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
.....Sold!
ditto just bought it.

Can someone preorder it from the european shop? I had to buy it from the states because I got "wrong link" error with paypal with every browser i tried.

Originally Posted by xabier View Post
Can someone preorder it from the european shop? I had to buy it from the states because I got "wrong link" error with paypal with every browser i tried.
I ordered it yesterday from the Euroshop. Had to do it twice though to get through the whole payment process on Paypal.

Hi gamegripper, thanks for making such a great little gadget! I watched your video on the droid model an I noted the part about the simultaneous keypress limits of the droid. Out of interest, have you come across any such limits with the N900?

Tags
gaming, get_a_grip