Active Topics

Notices

Aaaaa ok, yes you are right the gpx file does save the altitude.
I though that you meant the last version of Meerun was showing the altitude.
I think the developer its quite against it because the GPS altimeter accuracy is not that good.

Bump,
Update news ?

Still no change, the new release is planned and will include, besides a few bug fixes, support for HRM, audio-feedback and some visual improvements. It will take a few weeks, though, but it should be worth

Originally Posted by Mric View Post
Bump,
Update news ?

Quick question: does MeeRun read offline maps from where modrana places them (~/MyDocs/.maps/[map e.g., OpenStreetMap I])?

If not, would a symlink from the modrana directory to the zoom files do?

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by bwalter View Post
Still no change, the new release is planned and will include, besides a few bug fixes, support for HRM, audio-feedback and some visual improvements. It will take a few weeks, though, but it should be worth
Are you aware of the shutdown of Nokia Store for harmattan & symbian...?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91520

So if you have any update to publish, do it quickly ! Note that there is a possibility of using openrepos.net (i even read that paid apps will be or are possible)

I do not know the format used by modrana but using a few symlinks should be enough.

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Quick question: does MeeRun read offline maps from where modrana places them (~/MyDocs/.maps/[map e.g., OpenStreetMap I])?

If not, would a symlink from the modrana directory to the zoom files do?

Yes, unfortunately. The next version will be anyway ready much earlier And after that time, openrepos.net should be a good alternative!

Originally Posted by P@t View Post
Are you aware of the shutdown of Nokia Store for harmattan & symbian...?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91520

So if you have any update to publish, do it quickly ! Note that there is a possibility of using openrepos.net (i even read that paid apps will be or are possible)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
Only because I just got a Pebble and asked it in that thread, I'll ask it here - any integration planned between MeeRun and Rocke****ch?

Thinking of:
- MeeRun grabbing pedometer, pace, etc. data from Pebble and displaying it in app
- MeeRun pushing stats to watch (update freq would be a question here)
- possible MeeRun themed watchface that has such status data
- if MeeRun and Rocke****ch running and connected to Pebble, put N9 into a power saving mode, but maintaining connection; silencing sounds (pushing that notification to watch; on watch: turn on vibration).

Just thoughts... keeping an eye on several interactions and what the N9 does to mature as we do. Kind of neat to think about what can happen when apps and services work together - even on a platform that's no longer as supported as it is loved.

The Following User Says Thank You to ARJWright For This Useful Post:
As far as I know, it will not be possible to support it with the N9 because it uses Bluetooth 4

Originally Posted by ARJWright View Post
Only because I just got a Pebble and asked it in that thread, I'll ask it here - any integration planned between MeeRun and Rocke****ch?

Thinking of:
- MeeRun grabbing pedometer, pace, etc. data from Pebble and displaying it in app
- MeeRun pushing stats to watch (update freq would be a question here)
- possible MeeRun themed watchface that has such status data
- if MeeRun and Rocke****ch running and connected to Pebble, put N9 into a power saving mode, but maintaining connection; silencing sounds (pushing that notification to watch; on watch: turn on vibration).

Just thoughts... keeping an eye on several interactions and what the N9 does to mature as we do. Kind of neat to think about what can happen when apps and services work together - even on a platform that's no longer as supported as it is loved.

A small preview of the new release. It is still being finalized but audio-feedback is already working. And the best of all, the N9 version will be free and ad-free at openrepos.net! Stay tuned

Name:  bmp1.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  17.1 KB Name:  bmp2.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  15.7 KB Name:  bmp3.png
Views: 517
Size:  18.2 KB

Last edited by bwalter; 2013-11-02 at 21:22. Reason: Don't ask me why but the image sizes get randomly modified...

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post: