Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
After looking around I found no threads on games for the N810 that can be "downloaded" for the INES & VGBA emulators i just installed.

also if anyone has more emulators for great games for me to try please share, and as a side note I love games but I'm not a hardcore gamer (on my N810 anyway ) since I have a PS3 and like it for what its worth... I just want fun games that can help pass the time of commuting and long bus/train/plane rides. I wish i could find some mario party/cart type games... something not to crazy hard since the d-pad isnt the best for game nav, but fun none the less.

I'm up for any suggestions guys,

Thanks a bunch,

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Amazon-Belém
Try google it, try: "nes roms" and "gba roms"

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Downloading ROM images is illegal. Asking for them here is like asking someone to send you a movie. Don't be surprised if you get banned or warned.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Downloading ROM images is illegal. Asking for them here is like asking someone to send you a movie. Don't be surprised if you get banned or warned.
I didnt know that but thanks

Is it just as bad as file sharing which a lot of ppl do and talk about here and else where... dam patches and peg legs... they never seem to come off as fast as they go on

Thread closed.

Closed Thread