One thing I did notice is that it only had a euro plug charger. No UK adapter like I thought there would be. Not a problem but just letting people know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soundy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Check with Handtec as the previous lot came with EU chargers but also UK adaptors.

I got a black UK 3 pin to EU 2 pin adaptor wrapped seperately with the N9 box inside the dpd courier bag. Have you checked, maybe you didn't see it in the bag with that massive box floating around Or perhaps they forgot you by accident.

hoggerz

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ohio,US
Originally Posted by hoggerz View Post
I got a black UK 3 pin to EU 2 pin adaptor wrapped seperately with the N9 box inside the dpd courier bag. Have you checked, maybe you didn't see it in the bag with that massive box floating around Or perhaps they forgot you by accident.

hoggerz
Could you please confirm if it is made in Finland or China.I am planning to buy one from them Thanks

Mines a Black 64Gb
Made in Finland, and its the Polish variant 059J1V8 - NDT Central Europe

hoggerz

The Following User Says Thank You to hoggerz For This Useful Post:
Yeah was a bit disappointed that they don't provide one unlike Expansys, charging through my PC works fine though.

Enabled developer mode, syncing around 6 accounts (Exchange, Twitter, Facebook e.t.c) and have been playing around with it quite a bit today. Sometimes there seems to be a bit of a performance decrease (bit of slowdown, or taking a while for an app to load) but no crashes, it's been rock solid. Mine too is from Poland so this must be a good batch.

The Following User Says Thank You to rajveer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 303 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
My replacement has been rock solid too! It very clear the Austrian unit was duff. Not single crash or reboot

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cpitchford For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ohio,US
Anybody here from US with N9 from handtec.I am in a confusion whether to go with handtec or with some local retailer in US.Appreciate your help .

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ London, UK
Mine was missing UK adaptor too.

Seems they switched it on to check as there was smudges on back and clock was accurate, although GMT +2. i.e. It confirms date/time, defaulted Helsinki, changed region to UK and it was accurate to the minute and did not follow with quick tour as expected.

The USB port cover is fine although the port itself looks slightly misaligned but feels fine when attaching charger.

A bit annoyed that all provided paper work is exclusivity in Polish, including warranty. Although I just entered IMEI at http://www.nokia.co.uk/gb-en/support...g/warranty?c=1 and it returns good so guess that's what really matters.

No crashes / freezes for replacement unit in short time it's been on.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
Yes indeed! The tracking shows it's out for delivery to Poole (work) now and should be here around half 3. Can't wait, especially after the disappointment yesterday!

If it can't easily be fooled with some kind of NFC card/hack we might have to get together to unlock the extra Angry Birds levels!
There's an app for that..."foreveralone..."