Originally Posted by evk View Post

Wouldn't be better to set the price to €249?
Maybe that's the plan and now they are testing the impact of the price reduction with the discount codes...

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Here's another code:

TC-30-TJ

First one to use it will receive ProfileMatic for Sailfish for FREE (when it's ready).

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Time for a coming out - I have been a passive follower of this forum for years now and have moved from N900 to N9 since then and eight months ago I moved further on to Jolla. The phones I am using are the N900 and the Jolla. I love the N900 for its sound, photographic capability, the FM Receiver and Transmitter, the IR remote functions, the sd-card Slot, the removable battery and - off course - the Hardware Keyboard and the Stylus.

The Jolla represents the most living System of the three - even a bit immature at times. And the Jolla is Little bit too big for my hands and thus one-handed operation is not as good as with the N9. Anyways, the Jolla is the only phone always sitting in my pocket - and i easily Ppays back aiff files.

Why I am telling all this? Because I also got a discount code which might encourage you to try the Jolla. So you have a free choice among the many code shared in this thread.

My code is CX-T2-V5

Let us hope that the number of happy sailors increases

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoOppen For This Useful Post:
Hello!

I'm a new Jolla user, I actually just ordered one with this campaign, earlier I couldn't decide between the Jolla or the Z10, but this discount made me go with Jolla even though I don't know how long it is until the next phone is released. I also wanted to support the Jolla company for trying to stand up against the big guys. And of course I wanted to be a bit unlike, as always.

Jolla will be my primary device now, since my Nokia Lumia 800 died a couple of months ago and I was left with an ancient Xperia X10 mini model without the ability to install custom roms. Android is far too fragmented for my taste, so right now my hope is with Jolla, for better or for worst... I have jumped on board and I will be holding on through the storms.

I hope the users of the first Jolla device won't be left behind with the updates as the useras of windows phone 7.5 where by microsoft, this is my biggest worry. Time will tell.

And remember:
You can't complain if you haven't even supported the company by buying the phone.

Here is my code:
5K-NT-M6

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ragzy For This Useful Post:
Here one more (still unused) code: AQ-D8-M5

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I have just used it
...and today, the package finally arrived. exactly 7 days after the order and 4 days after it was shipped. I thought FedEx was supposed to be an expres courier service but never mind.

I have not unwrapped the package yet. It is a present and the person who it is for is in the house

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
...and today, the package finally arrived. exactly 7 days after the order and 4 days after it was shipped. I thought FedEx was supposed to be an expres courier service but never mind.
FedEx is way behind other couriers, I guess they were good 20 years ago. But now they are just slow and inflexible. Normal postal service is faster.

I have not unwrapped the package yet. It is a present and the person who it is for is in the house
Same here, tomorrow is the day.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
Hello all fellow maemo, harmattan, sailfishers.

Heres my code up for grabs also OU-ZK-EM. I can suggest you get one.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
My code: F4-9H-Z3

edit: claimed

Last edited by szopin; 2014-11-02 at 08:46. Reason: claimed