I'd like to disable double tap to wake, but there's no option to disable it in settings. I really hate to use a security code lock, but I have no option since my Jolla seems to wake up in my pocket and call people and stuff like that.

There's a problem with security code lock as well, there is a option to make a emergency call and I've called accidentally 3 times to my local emergency number.

Has anyone got a fix for this? I'd really like to use my Jolla at work but at the moment it seems like I can't.

my Jolla seems to wake up in my pocket and call people and stuff like that
That shouldn't be possible. Excuse the stupid question, but are you sure?

I think there's a question in together.jolla.com about this (https://together.jolla.com/question/...y-service-112/ and another one I think).

Just vote it up so that it gets fixed/refined! I do notice that when I lock it, sometimes it wakes up when I put it on the desk, maybe the double tap is too sensitive.

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
That shouldn't be possible. Excuse the stupid question, but are you sure?
This has happened like 50 times already, I'm quite sure about that. I think it has to do something with my sweating, because I run a lot at work and I get a little bit sweaty.

make sure your jolla is really shut down after locking it... mine rewakes sometimes after performing the lock-swipe... however, it takes about 1-2 seconds to rewake and some people have experienced this too...

now, if you lock it and it rewakes while slipping it into your pocket, your fingers might be performing tasks already, naturally, as you have to touch the phone somehow...

i don't say this is what happens but it is a possibility as my jolla didn't wake up on this by now... not even while jogging...

The Following User Says Thank You to egnat69 For This Useful Post:
proximity sensor should not allow for that to happen or it plays no role here? back in n9 days it used to turn the screen off!

Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
proximity sensor should not allow for that to happen or it plays no role here? back in n9 days it used to turn the screen off!
i don't know for sure, will have to check it later or tomorrow - but i noticed that the screen comes on when i receive a message (sms or FB) ... this happened today when i had the phone sitting on the desk during a meeting... anybody knows if it also happens when the sensor is covered?

Originally Posted by egnat69 View Post
make sure your jolla is really shut down after locking it... mine rewakes sometimes after performing the lock-swipe... however, it takes about 1-2 seconds to rewake and some people have experienced this too...

now, if you lock it and it rewakes while slipping it into your pocket, your fingers might be performing tasks already, naturally, as you have to touch the phone somehow...

i don't say this is what happens but it is a possibility as my jolla didn't wake up on this by now... not even while jogging...
Well, I'm quite sure that the screen is locked but I'll try this and I'll post if it works.

Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
Well I've taken the phone out of my pocket, and the screen has been unlocked many times, without even touching the screen while taking it out of my pocket.

Originally Posted by Dawn0fDeath View Post
Well, I'm quite sure that the screen is locked but I'll try this and I'll post if it works.
try only using the button to lock it for a day or so... if it still turns on, it might really be your pocket mimicking a double tap, touching the button or a notification waking the phone...