cant believe i cant display the date near the clock on the homescreen, mystified the browser doesnt rotate and a little disapointed the haptic feedback is so weak. Anyone know of any fixes for these problens yet?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Use together.jolla.com for feature requests

vibration is weak? wtf, it's too hard, I'd prefer it alot softer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
mine is much much weaker than the n9. maybe faulty

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Its not about how strong its about how fast it is. N9 had lot faster and thats better for keyboard.

Lock screen pulley menu shows date.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by dirtymoon View Post
cant believe i cant display the date near the clock on the homescreen .
The whole home screen is pretty useless at the moment. Its just a chore one has to flick trough when activating the phone. Honestly no idea why they implemented it so. Not to mention why the Ambience change has to take both out of left- and right side of the screen gestures. It hardly warrants even one of those functions and at maxium it should have just one gesture.

mystified the browser doesnt rotate
Browser is in late Alpha-stage at the moment. Install Android Firedox or Dolphin, and forget about the native browser until it reaches at least beta-stage.

a little disapointed the haptic feedback is so weak
I like it the way it works.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
The whole home screen is pretty useless at the moment. Its just a chore one has to flick trough when activating the phone. Honestly no idea why they implemented it so. Not to mention why the Ambience change has to take both out of left- and right side of the screen gestures. It hardly warrants even one of those functions and at maxium it should have just one gesture.
I like it now. You can always see clock with one peek and its not wasting screen space.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mikkosssss For This Useful Post:
yeah, peek is great

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Ok, but apart from peeking the clock and notifications for messages, what else use is the home screen coming from dark/shutdown screen?

Something like 90% of time, homescreen really is only a chore. You can't even click on message/email notification to take you to those messages. And having two different gestures for Ambiance change is just a massive opportunity lost. Does anyone change Ambience often enough for it warranting even a single gesture from home screen, not to mention the two existing two gestures from homescreen?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Well, january update will be a feature update.