I've now loaded the NSeries PCSuite for my N800 on my Vista PC. When I try to hookup the USB cable I receive a popup telling me that the file connection option is on and I need to quit it. No answers in the help on how to do this. Any recommendations?

Mark

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Nokia PC Suite doesn't support N770, N800, N810, OS2007, OS2008.

(The N Series part comes from it's NSeries Symbian phones which it does support)

Thanks for the prompt reply Faheem. Is there any connection software available which will allow me the same functionality as the PCSuite series of software?

Mark

The Following User Says Thank You to Ribsy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
No,sorry.

What I can say is that the device has a Backup program with it, GPE with the Erming program can sync the GPE Calendar, Contacts and To-Do list to Google Calendar etc. Khertan has written a Python Calendar that can sync to Google too.

If you have a compatible mobile phone, Phonelink can send texts from the tablet using a mobile phone with bluetooth. As for transferring files, you can just use the normal mass storage method of transferring files (the internal and removable memory cards show up in my computer)