Notices

Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

I currently own an xperia play but my girlfriend owns an N900 .

Last night, i installed N12 UMay onto her device, with no problems whatsoever. The reason we did this is that we hoped we could both play the new gameloft title, Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard (against each other on our wlan).

Ive managed to install all the apps i have on my play, onto her n900 in android, including Rainbow Six, plus some other gameloft titles. However, I have a problem, when the apps try to download the extra data, it fails immediately.

Does anyone know how i can get around this?

P.S. I have already installed pro version of Chainfire 3D and installed the NVidia drivers.

Again, thanks in advance

You have a xperia and your girlfriend a n900? I recommend you to trade your phone with your girlfriend

If it wasnt for the dedicated gaming controls or the play, I probably would

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
May i ask if there is someway to map the gaming controls of those games made for xperia play to our keyboard, in order to play them without the touchscreen, under nitdroid?

I dont know, I havent even got it working yet :/ it seems possible, but useful? Maybe for movement, as the n900 isnt multi touch, as far as im aware, but the keyboard buttons are tiny so I cant find it being much useful for anything else

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Originally Posted by EeJay View Post
I dont know, I havent even got it working yet :/ it seems possible, but useful? Maybe for movement, as the n900 isnt multi touch, as far as im aware, but the keyboard buttons are tiny so I cant find it being much useful for anything else
GameGripper