Originally Posted by Paranoxe View Post
Mobilecity have some n900 in stock now.

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=25125

It's your chance!
Thanks man, I just ordered from them Priority shipping since I can't wait ti receive this.

I ordered mine from jr.com $650 usd and had to pay $88 tax when it was delivered. I Did not regret a thing! If wind delivers on the 3g I will switch over... my fido agreement is up in a few months! Even though I am paying $30 for the 6gb data plan it is impossible to use that much data on with edge in a month.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Calgary Alberta Canada
what about this place looks like they ship to canada

http://www.adorama.com/NON900.html

$549.99usd

not bad wonder what the total cost is to canada... i might just wait untill newegg.ca has stock again.

Last edited by veiloctane; 2009-12-21 at 17:58.

Originally Posted by veiloctane View Post
what about this place looks like they ship to canada

http://www.adorama.com/NON900.html

$549.99usd

not bad wonder what the total cost is to canada... i might just wait untill newegg.ca has stock again.
Well, first of all a canadian can't redeem the 50$ back, so you must assume it's 599$. You WILL get charged 12.5% taxes so total cost including tax would be about 735$ can assuming you pay 20$ (because free shipping is only in USA).
Concerning newegg, I contacted them once and the lady told me that habitually, items that were ''deactivated'' would not come back. Assuming to the posts of ppl here, a good option is mobile city online, who sell the N900 for 629$ + 30$ for regular shipping or 60$ for express. Some people get charged 80$ for taxes, some don't, it's a dice roll. Anyway, I ordered mine yesterday night from mobile city online, they called me today to confirm and I will get my tracking number very soon. I took the express shipping
Good luck in getting yours!! Post when you order it, and where you ordered!

Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
@gtessier00: In the Kitchener-Waterloo area. Just far enough from Toronto to make a drive there annoying, but I suppose I could make it out there if needed.

@frankie: Thanks for the PM, I'll consider it as an option.
Well, maybe the best option would be to order from internet... There are many places where it's in stock right now... Jr.com, mobilecityonline.com, ca-united.com will have it soon, newegg.com we can't be sure they will get some back... Just check, but expect to pay 750$ can tx in including shipping for it

I ultimately have decided to go with mobilecityonline and priority ($59.95) shipping. The grand total is supposed to be $689.94, but I'll let everyone know what the final cost ends up being.

Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
I ultimately have decided to go with mobilecityonline and priority ($59.95) shipping. The grand total is supposed to be $689.94, but I'll let everyone know what the final cost ends up being.
We'll wait together The status of mine is ''ready to ship''

Status update for me: N900 has been picked up and will arrive tomorrow not later than 17h00 pm

Fedex is lightning fast... Picked up from mobile city online at 19h30, leaved new york at 21h30 and arrived at montreal at 22h30

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver
Just got mine from Amazon.com - $549 + tax = 596 minus $50 rebate = US$546.
Don’t know how much will show on my credit card, expecting bellow $600 cad.
Rebate can be claimed using US shipping facility address, for the phone I used “TBS Shipping Plus” in Point Robert for $3 (I live in Vancouver, Point Roberts is 45 min driving, no waiting on the border during day time).
Ordered on Dec 12, got it today. Absolutely amazing device, totally worth the money.

Tags
buy, canada, canadian, cost, n900, provider, providers, retailers, rogers, wind