Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
-- nevermind --

Last edited by DrWilken; 2010-08-08 at 09:41.

You're trying to run the level editor? (inksmoto) I am guessing that you would access the level editor from one of the menus in Inkscape.

If you intended to try to port x-moto, you'll need to download the x-moto source file and then convert all the opengl code to opengles. This is not an easy task.

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Originally Posted by rfeese View Post
You're trying to run the level editor? (inksmoto) I am guessing that you would access the level editor from one of the menus in Inkscape.

If you intended to try to port x-moto, you'll need to download the x-moto source file and then convert all the opengl code to opengles. This is not an easy task.
You're right...! Didn't see that at all...

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil

x-moto works on my N900 (PR1.3).....it's not very playable with accelerometer, so i want play with keyboard....i can lean forward and back...i can change direction....but can't find acceleration or brake buttons ???

Originally Posted by lorvixi View Post
x-moto works on my N900 (PR1.3).....it's not very playable with accelerometer, so i want play with keyboard....i can lean forward and back...i can change direction....but can't find acceleration or brake buttons ???
up n down
space is switch sides
too sensitive though!

Any chance someone is going to pick this up and give it a proper hildonization? (needs to be optimized, and icon fixed)

2d

You guys may want to have a look at the last xmoto thread (yeah it's mine )

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...381#post840381

This version is already in theN900 repos and has many of the user generated levels. There has been some great UX changes but some comments on why this does not run with OpenGLS. The original N800 file is included too

Worth a looksie for reference

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Also, more freedom with setting up controls would be great, it's the type of game where adjusting controls to better fit the player makes all the difference on winning or loosing

Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
Also, more freedom with setting up controls would be great, it's the type of game where adjusting controls to better fit the player makes all the difference on winning or loosing
Have you tried editing the config.dat file to set the controls to your taste?