I was just checking the Nokia website. Instead of saying that the N810 is not available in my area, there is now a registration to receive an email when the N810 becomes available. FYI
Nokia N810 page

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ London, UK
Excellent!

Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Y'know, I think I'm still waiting for my email telling me the 770 is released. Welcome, stay a while!

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ London, UK
LOL!
The 770 list could still have it's uses, in a way. Maybe as a way of putting those selling their 770's in contact with buyers, in a nice FILO queue. :P

Not sure if I could let go of my N800, even after my N810 eventually arrives as I'm starting to really get attached to this darn thing. Probably because this is closer to what I was actually after during my Nokia Communicator phase. Currently on the 9500 and yes they're still bricks!

I am actually giving serious thought to sourcing a well looked after N770, to complete the family. I'm becoming increasingly curious to learn more about the Tablet's humble beginnings.

Jeez, if Nokia keep popping these out at the current rate I'll be bankrupt soon!

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Oculog View Post
I was just checking the Nokia website. Instead of saying that the N810 is not available in my area, there is now a registration to receive an email when the N810 becomes available. FYI
Nokia N810 page
Quoting Hedgecore here, I think I am still waiting for the mail regarding the OS2006 on my Nokia 770...

As far as I remember, the first to give the news (like the skyper firmware for N800) was Thoughtfix, I'd give a look at his site...

You'd think Nokia would be able to send you, oh, ahh, maybe.... a text message when the N810 is available

Originally Posted by LurkerN View Post
You'd think Nokia would be able to send you, oh, ahh, maybe.... a text message when the N810 is available
LOL!!! That's just too good