Thank you - I restarted the service and now it does indeed connect. Interesting behavior.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Great to hear

I observed this already from the start and needed to do the service restart to get the pebble working initially.
From what i remember i needed to do it after every reboot even and was surprised it persisted now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I'm a complete idiot. My Pro1 is in a bootloop after I updated. I should have switched to testing. Especially, because I sacrificed my backup on my SD card for more Space for photos, while I was on holiday.

So I decided to reflash.
Unfortunately It seems like I totally killed my device.
When I try
Code:
fastboot set_active a
I get
Code:
error: Device does not support slots.
(fastboot devices lists my device)

Any suggestions???
As Mosen mentioned, the Factory Restore Tool should fix your device, don't lose hope! Sad to hear however that you deleted your backup just before.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Hi guys, Pro1 is booting sailfish again! Thanx to all for their help. The problem was indeed just the USB3 port. After using a USB2 port, problems vanished into air and i could flash easily with fastboot. So now I have to reconfigure my device and than make a backup, which I for sure will not sacrifice for photos again. At least I backuped my pics before I did the update on devel. So no data is lost. And I just had some time wasted thanx to my stupidity.
Lesson learned

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
That behaviour has been reported before.
The meaning was that it was not possible to replicate the success of not having this problem, and that this problem still plagues my Pro1 to this day.

The problem is definately a known one, that is not being refuted.

Sorry if there was a lack of clarity in the statement.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oenone For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Same for me
I just wanted to asure you that you are not alone with this problem and used the wrong words.

In recent discussion i read that it might help to let fastboot menu "settle down" for ~30 seconds. Have not had the need to try tho.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
I have a quite strange issuse at the moment, which I try to get an idea for the reason: Starting Webcat or Webpirate takes ages (~30 seconds) no matter if I have Jolla QTWebkit or Llelectronics dev-version installed. (Crest doesn't start at all).

I compared the start from Terminal with my XperiaX when I start on Proš there are is this line (twice), which ins't there on my Xperia.
Code:
unknown:0 - const QList<TransferMethodInfo>& TransferEngine::transferMethods() "Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken."
Anyone an idea?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
So the bluetooth fixes are good for the Pebble...but bad for phone calls. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones, which I usually have connected. Before updating, if I received or placed a phone call while connected to the headphones, the audio went through the Pro1's ear speaker and microphone. Fine. However, now that I've updated, if I answer or place a call while connected to the headphones, the audio goes...nowhere. No sound comes out of either the headphones or the phone speaker and the mic also picks up no sound. The phone thinks it's in headset mode according to the UI. Is there any way to disable audio rerouting for calls only?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I have a quite strange issuse at the moment, which I try to get an idea for the reason: Starting Webcat or Webpirate takes ages (~30 seconds) no matter if I have Jolla QTWebkit or Llelectronics dev-version installed. (Crest doesn't start at all).

I compared the start from Terminal with my XperiaX when I start on Proš there are is this line (twice), which ins't there on my Xperia.
Code:
unknown:0 - const QList<TransferMethodInfo>& TransferEngine::transferMethods() "Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken."
Anyone an idea?
Thanx tho Leszek I found the problem: I had GhostCloud additions installed. This broke the sharing plugin and caused webcat and webpirate to take ages for starting.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Quick update after about 2 weeks with the Pro1 : this has so much potential !

So , the "low power mode/glance screen" doesn't work as expected. I sometimes shows when not expected (after lock), but not when I need it. I have seen that there are some mce related traces available in the journal, so will have to search if I find something missing there. On a related note, when in a call, the proximity sensor blanks the screen, and I have noticed it never really come back when removing the ear from the proximity sensor, but pressing the power button makes it flash back a bit before entering sleep. That is the same sensor as used in the LPM so could be related ?

My MMS problems are "solved". I now have an IPv6 setting for it (I am almost sure it was not like that on my Jolla...) and the wifi can be activated but not connected for the send/download to succeed... I mostly blame SailfishOS, but could have some responsibility with the operator and the Pro1 port. I will keep an eye on it, if I find something...

I got containers working. I must say I was a bit impressed when I saw the XFCE desktop on the screen, but that was running Chromium full screen with a live youtube video (which no native sailfish app I found can do) that shocked me ! I need some more time to properly use LXC, but man, that is something of great value !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:

Tags
fxtec pro1, sailfish os