Posts: 37 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Munich, Germany
I'm in need of the GLES2 header files cause I'm trying to port some stuff but am already lost cause of GLES2/gl2.h.

First I thought "maybe it's in mesa-llvmpipe-libGLESv2-devel" but that can't install cause it needs mesa-llvmpipe which conflicts with libhybris-sbj:
Code:
$ pkcon install mesa-llvmpipe-libGLESv2-devel mesa-llvmpipe
Installing                                                                                         
Waiting in queue                                                                                   
Starting                                                                                            
Refreshing software list                                                                           
Querying                                                                                           
Resolving dependencies                                                                             
Fatal error: libhybris-sbj-0.0.0.50-10.15.1.jolla.armv7hl conflicts with mesa-llvmpipe provided by mesa-llvmpipe-9.2.5+git2-1.4.1.armv7hl
mesa-llvmpipe-libGLESv2-devel-9.2.5+git2-1.4.1.armv7hl requires mesa-llvmpipe = 9.2.5+git2-1.4.1, but this requirement cannot be provided
So any ideas how to get these files, except manually creating /usr/include/GLES2 and copying the files from khronos?