Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 236 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ switzerland
Paid my phone this morning, received order n° 200002170.

From Switzerland and pre ordered 100euro on 22 may.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mitrigol For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ London
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I was one of the first ones who pre-ordered it (when the website was just launched, I directly ordered...)
altough I took the €0...
The only email that i've received is the following one:

Hi,

We are pleased to inform all our Jolla pre-booking customers that you will soon receive instructions on how to complete your order via our webshop. Upon completing your order, you will receive more information about shipping and delivery.

Starting from 22 November 2013, invitations will be sent to enter the webshop where you can complete the purchase of your Jolla. Invitations will be sent according to priority order to all pre-booking customers from the EU, Norway and Switzerland. No separate priority number will be sent, seeing as the order ID (order number) determines the priority of your order.

In order to secure your priority delivery during December, please make sure you have completed your purchase by 2 December, 2013. Delivery times after this date cannot be guaranteed or will vary. Please note that your pre-booking is still valid until 30 June, 2014.

Should you have any questions regarding you pre-booking, please do not hesitate to contact us at care@jolla.com.

Best regards,

Jolla
Check your junk mail, I got a surprise this morning browsing among penis enlargements, local sluts and antibaldness pills in my junk mailbox, it seems that Elop managed to instruct outlook to flag jolla as spam so we stick to Nokia

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jecargo22 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by jecargo22 View Post
Check your junk mail, I got a surprise this morning browsing among penis enlargements, local sluts and antibaldness pills in my junk mailbox, it seems that Elop managed to instruct outlook to flag jolla as spam so we stick to Nokia
there is nothing in my spambox...

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Does someone got his email from a 0 euros preorders ?
Or does 0 Euros preorders are delayed after others ?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
Does someone got his email from a 0 euros preorders ?
Or does 0 Euros preorders are delayed after others ?
I made the 40 Euro one and still didn't get anything.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

I don't think they are done with the 100€ ones just yet... their email suggested that all preorders (100, 40, 0) will have a chance to pay before Dec 2nd, so patience is key I reckon.

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
I don't think they are done with the 100€ ones just yet... their email suggested that all preorders (100, 40, 0) will have a chance to pay before Dec 2nd, so patience is key I reckon.
If that's true, you'll make my day

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
I wouldn't get your hopes up AMD, they've already said they're prioritising ALL Finnish & EU sales first. Coming from Lebanon, you're probably looking at next year before you get a chance to buy.

Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
I wouldn't get your hopes up AMD, they've already said they're prioritising ALL Finnish & EU sales first. Coming from Lebanon, you're probably looking at next year before you get a chance to buy.
My address is changed to Sweden... It's no longer in Lebanon

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
I just got this e-mail from Jolla Care, I hope I get the e-mail regarding payment anytime soon.

Closed Thread