Active Topics

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
Recently I tried for one N9 in India.Got one for 149 USD(9800 Rupees).It is 64Gb variant.When I bought that the guy who is selling said everything is fine.When it arrived there is no wifi,camera says can't use camera when connected to computer.2 hour research at TMO flashed my N9 and now its ready.I am very happy.As some one has this signature now I have both the beauty and the beast.cheers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to udaychaitanya16 For This Useful Post:
Congratulations! I deliberately bought a N9 with crashed software and missing simcard tray a week ago. Got it for $30. A bargain. One our at the computer fixed the software and my soon to arrive white new body for $25 from Ebay it's alive and kikin' again in fresh form.

The Following User Says Thank You to dannejanne For This Useful Post:
Congrats on your new toy!

They are pretty phones for sure, you are going to its swipe guestures. I used to find myself just waking mine up with the double tap and flicking through the screens watching the panes move as they followed my stroke.

Be warned, you can lose minutes from your life just glaring aimlessly at the thing

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Congrats on your new toy!

They are pretty phones for sure, you are going to its swipe guestures. I used to find myself just waking mine up with the double tap and flicking through the screens watching the panes move as they followed my stroke.

Be warned, you can lose minutes from your life just glaring aimlessly at the thing
lol.Already lost many minutes.Only mind less people(aka elop) can't appreciate the UI.

The Following User Says Thank You to udaychaitanya16 For This Useful Post: