Posts: 62 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland, Kerava
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
So, with MADDE will I be able to cross-compile existing linux software to the n900?

E.g. unpack the source (stella - atari 2600 emulator) and cross-compile it under MADDE?
No you cannot, because stella 2600 emulator uses Autotools. Autotools are not supported by MADDE.

I got problem with device configure. I install mad-developer, but then i lounch it, apears black screen for few seconds, disapears and nothing happens.. Any ideas?

Last edited by wyy; 2010-10-29 at 22:02.

Originally Posted by wyy View Post
I got problem with device configure. I install mad-developer, but then i lounch it, apears black screen for few seconds, disapears and nothing happens.. Any ideas?
It works now. With apt-get i installed gdp package. and then manualy downloaded mad-developer deb and installed it

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Hi, i was looking to make a theme. I followed the guide here . I downloaded MADDE (0.7.48) and installed it.

Now, in step1 it says that i need to unpack the contents of the tar.gz file to C:\MADDE\0.5\home\your username . When i see the MADDE directory, i cannot find the directory "home" . So where should i unpack the contents of the tar.gz file to? Or should i create a directory "home" and unpack the contents there? Kindly guide me. Thanks.