Posts: 832 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Phoenix, AZ
I've hinted in tabletblog that I have a special post coming up next week. A very important important (the single most important?) aspect of the Internet Tablet advancement is the community. I'd like some pictures of you - real people - with your tablets. I am afraid I cannot offer royalties but I would like to include some real photos and real people. Specifically:
- Using it in the real world
- Sharing the experience with others
- Enjoying yourself

If you wish to send along a photo, post it here, on a photo sharing site with a link, or Email it along and include your name and what you are doing/using it for. This isn't just for the latest tablets, either. I'm interested in people using the 770, the N800, the N810, or the N810 WiMAX Edition.

As for the special itself - look early next week.

Thanks in advance!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thoughtfix For This Useful Post:
Not one? I am sad... I wanted this post to highlight real community members.

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
I can post u a photo from Moscow Tablet party interested?)

Well, I don't have a camera (well, other than the pathetic VGA on my mobile, and the even more pathetic VGA on my N800) with me today. Not sure what early next/this week means (I first saw the post this morning), but I might be able to rustle up some photos by tomorrow afternoon or so.

And classes are over, so I couldn't take photos of one of my most important uses, taking notes in class, but I could manage walking around listening to tunes, driving down the road listening to tunes, and sitting at my desk listening to tunes and playing games while I should be studying. Too late for the "Enjoying yourself" -- all the hot Diablo-installing action was last week.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I'm interested in the Moscow pix! What are Nokia tablets going for in Moscow? Are they on sale in the large computer markets there, such as Gorbushka?

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Daniel, I plan/planned to get you a photo, but I have been SOOO swamped I keep forgetting. I'll try to get it later today.

When my tablet comes in on wends I'll try to post a pic

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
ill get the wife to shoot one...er um of me with the tablet...heres a dumb question though...what email addy do i use

Anything is good ... Even camera phone images. The post I am going to do either Wednesday or Thursday is too dry so far and I want to put more of the InternetTabletTalk community in it. After all - it's the PEOPLE who make the community and it's the community that makes the device.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Can it wait until Thursday? The family abandoned me for the evening (I have to work, and also have a cold) so no one here to shoot the photo... that I didn't manage to get yesterday...