Looking to swap my N900 for an Android phone. It is in excellent condition, always used with a screen protector so the screen is perfect. There are a couple of marks on the plastic phone body, I will provide photos if anyone is interested in a swap.

Included is the handset, about 5 spare batterys, charger and various micro usb cables and composite video out cable.

Let me know if you are interested. Handset is unlocked, I'm interested in either an unlocked handset, or locked to O2.

I posted something similar a while back and never got a single response, good luck though

I still have 2 n900's but also have a samsung galaxy s now

Originally Posted by *Sonic* View Post
I posted something similar a while back and never got a single response, good luck though

I still have 2 n900's but also have a samsung galaxy s now
Ah well, hopefully someone will be interested in a swap. Alternatively I would consider selling, if anyone is interested please make me an offer.

Thanks.

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
What sort of Android? There are a ton out there. I want to get rid of my Hero and want an N900, but not sure if you want one with higher specs

I got a sim free motorola defy that i would swap for a replacement n900. I live in spain tough

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Chester, CA
Samsung behold 2 (unlocked) , and possibly cash/n810. Let me know if your interested.

BTW, there's a community effort to get 2.x.x on the bh2, since samsung left us out to dry. So the bad rap about being left at 1.6 with the device is not really true. Just Google BH_MAN.

Last edited by eleseur; 2011-03-10 at 17:50.

Thanks for the offers everyone, still looking though...

How is nitdroid going?
You may not necessarily need to swap/sell, that is ofcourse until dual-cores become the mid-range selection

Not sure about Nitdroid, not tried it. Any more offers on a swap anyone?

I might consider sending my Nexus One--I'm in the U.S., though. Would that be of interest?