Notices

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Cheats are very important to finish games like pokemon. We are always obliged to use a computer to use them

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Boemien not planed =) in fact code of gpsp contain support, but it won't be implemented to maemo version by me soon
angelo0015 probably next version will contain fix to "The 1M circuit board is not installed" (not sure yet when it'll be, because i plan to release one non-free game to n9(50)\n900 in nearest time)

Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
Boemien not planed =) in fact code of gpsp contain support, but it won't be implemented to maemo version by me soon
angelo0015 probably next version will contain fix to "The 1M circuit board is not installed" (not sure yet when it'll be, because i plan to release one non-free game to n9(50)\n900 in nearest time)
Thanks man good to know.
About the cheats sucks, but when its done it will be great.
Keep up the good work.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
strange1712 right now onscreen keyboard available for diablo(special for n800 without real keyboard)
for n900 i didn't see any sense without multi touch( proximity,zoom+, zoom- and one screen key isn't enough for a lot of games)
in fact repository version ported only by myself; original authors is Notaz&Exophase can be thanked here
Ok, YOU Bonapart and Notaz are great! :P
At least using proximity as 'A' and camera shutter or V+/V- as 'B' would allow you to have Keyboard Closed most of the time in some games...
Great port, great emu!
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Slovakia, Bratislava
I just have my n900 reflashed and after I installed gpSP and did all necessary things in x-term games were crashing immediately after pushing "start" button in gui. Then I realised I didn't set default config, after that games are running normally.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but how do I get the emulator to stick in the roms directory? Every time I start it up, it starts where the GBA rom is and I have to keep backing out and going to where my rom directory is.

I have a problem with Pokemon Emerald German version..
I have only white screen.. why?

Pokemon Emerald English Version run perfect!!
Pokemon Emerald German Version only white screen!!
Can you help me or fix this?

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Try a different version.

You might have a poorly hacked translation rom.

I have four versions tested.. only white screen

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Maybe try and trim the rom.

Other than that, I have no idea.

Sorry.

Tags
emulators, games