Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Sad day for me. I religiously came to this site, and learned so much. Unfortunately I know find myself selling my first ever smartphone. I was going to keep it, but I need the money.

Anyway. Nokia N900 for sale. Pretty good shape except for the USB port which doesn't work (like so many others). However this USB port is still the original not broken off and I bet requires a little soldering to fix. So to make up for the bad port I'm selling everything I ever got for and did with the N900. it comes with:

Original cables

Outter Box

Game gripper

Battery charger

and 16 GB class 10 (i think) memory card.

The unit is on sale at Amazon (U.S.) for $250 or you can send me a message here.

It really does mean a lot to me to see this awesome device get a good home.

Thanks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...

Excellent condition. In my N900, even battery (Nokia-original) has paint scratched off (whitish sticker, now; difficult to read anything on it).

Bumping. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Shameless Bump..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Bumped again.

The Following User Says Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping again...

That's an awesome combination.

I would gladly grasp the Otter Box, but I think somebody needs it more (his work had already caused the N900 to be run over by a car, already, once). Ah, you already found him :-)
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94162

I do not play games, and I do not trust SD cards, yet. And I already have battery charger-dock, DT-33 by Nokia.

I could, theoretically, attempt to solder the microUSB; I have a hacker-space close by, and new microUSB ports, in case I do not manage to solder the old port. But, I have zilch experience with soldering, so hoping somebody else takes up the challenge. And I would not know what to do with N900, except sell it - or, even better, donate it to coding competition.

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

Thanks for the response.

I didn't wanted to discourage you or anything, but considering that it seems you can't find buyers...

IMO, such price for N900 (even with accessories) in January 2015 is a joke, bending to the point of a grotesque one. It would be a joke half year earlier, and still quite bad offer year ago. ESPECIALLY for unit with defective USB port.

Units in close-to-perfect condition and original body can be bought for something around 100 USD, nowadays, with a little "hunting", and in a little worse condition there are tons of them. Refurbished ones from hong-kong can get even cheaper.

So, if you're happy with waiting for a long time/probably infinitely, no problem. Hoever, if you're really wanting to sell it, I would suggest lowering price. Or cutting it in half with a siege axe

Best wishes, anyway,
/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Quick reply...

Bumping...

I'm not sure, but if there is particular demand for certain accessories, you could sell them separately. Like, how does it go with OtterBox? Does anybody here want a Game Gripper? An external battery charger? TV-out cables? A memory card?

I lost my TV-out cable long ago, and my USB cable is in a pitiful state. The obstacle would be shipping.

Thank you. Best wishes.

Ok how does $150 sound?

Quick reply...

Does $150 include shipping? [Warning: I'm in Australia]

Bumping.... You should really sell OtterBox to Noxias60 , unless he already found one. Just plain eco-logic: he is in USA, you are in USA, he needs OtterBox (more than I do), you have OtterBox.

Noxias60 hasn't visited TMO since 15th Nov 2014. So, send him a private message, and a email, too. That will hopefully wake him up.

Thank you,
Best wishes.

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900