Notices

Originally Posted by mfortner View Post
Is this latest version for Maemo 5 only? I'm not seeing it with diablo.
I forgot to promote the diablo version.. it was still in devel.

Give it a little bit for the repositories to update and you should see it.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
Woo hoo! It is working. Thanks. Is there something I can edit to chajge the white to a medium dark tone?

Originally Posted by mfortner View Post
Woo hoo! It is working. Thanks. Is there something I can edit to chajge the white to a medium dark tone?
Technically yes... if you open /opt/pyRadio/pyRadio.py

Below the line that reads:

Code:
self.ui.btnHate.setStyleSheet("background-color: rgb(100, 100, 100);\nborder: rgb(255, 255, 255);\nbackground-image: url(:/img/img/thumbdwn_small.png);")
You can add something like:

Code:
self.ui.centralwidget.setStyleSheet("background-color: #111111")
Which will give you a near black color around the background. The Album Art will probably still show white on Diablo though.. you can mess with the albumArt style sheet as well if you do a search in the code for self.ui.albumArt.setStyleSheet and change that background-color to match.

I haven't coded any easy ways to do this if thats what you were asking..

Wow! my pyradio stopped working, it will load try to validate then crash, but after the update this morning its like having my work friend back. Thank you it was oh so quirt for a bit there, I even had to use the actual radio!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Rapparee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Technically yes... if you open /opt/pyRadio/pyRadio.py

Below the line that reads:

Code:
self.ui.btnHate.setStyleSheet("background-color: rgb(100, 100, 100);\nborder: rgb(255, 255, 255);\nbackground-image: url(:/img/img/thumbdwn_small.png);")
Can I assume that the "100, 100, 100" is an even mixture of red, green and blue which equals "white". If so, would "0, 100. 0" give me green?

Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
Can I assume that the "100, 100, 100" is an even mixture of red, green and blue which equals "white". If so, would "0, 100. 0" give me green?
Sort of.

http://www.allprofitallfree.com/color-wheel2.html

100, 100, 100 is Grey actually. But yes, it's an even mixture of red, green, and blue.

You can use rgb(Number, Number, Number) or the normal #000000 system for any color you want. That specific line refers to the background color of the thumbs down button which is a dark gray color.

White is rgb(255, 255, 255) and black is rgb(0,0,0). rgb(0, 100, 0) is a dark green.

Use the color wheel above.. find you a color you like, and have fun with pyRadio. The beauty of open source .

Just remember that if you update from me your changes will be lost.

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ near Memphis, TN USA
Don't know if this is relevant to anything, but I left v3.3 installed and then did the upgrade to 3.4. When I ran it from the desktop it started, but never connected. I tried it about 3 times. Then I tried it from the terminal, and it connected on the first try. Now it works normally again.

Just a glitch?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Sort of.

http://www.allprofitallfree.com/color-wheel2.html

100, 100, 100 is Grey actually. But yes, it's an even mixture of red, green, and blue.

You can use rgb(Number, Number, Number) or the normal #000000 system for any color you want. That specific line refers to the background color of the thumbs down button which is a dark gray color.

White is rgb(255, 255, 255) and black is rgb(0,0,0). rgb(0, 100, 0) is a dark green.

Use the color wheel above.. find you a color you like, and have fun with pyRadio. The beauty of open source .

Just remember that if you update from me your changes will be lost.
Thanks for the Color Wheel link! I want to change the app backround color for the Diablo version to green (rgb 66, 214, 8).
I found the pyRadio.py to edit, just one more thing, what line of code do I change for a app backround color change?

Originally Posted by moja View Post
Don't know if this is relevant to anything, but I left v3.3 installed and then did the upgrade to 3.4. When I ran it from the desktop it started, but never connected. I tried it about 3 times. Then I tried it from the terminal, and it connected on the first try. Now it works normally again.

Just a glitch?
Hrm.. it would have to be.. there is no difference in operation running from command line to launching from desktop.

Maybe a network issue temporarily? Not sure.

Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
Thanks for the Color Wheel link! I want to change the app backround color for the Diablo version to green (rgb 66, 214, 8).
I found the pyRadio.py to edit, just one more thing, what line of code do I change for a app backround color change?
Thats the code I posted above. If you change the background of the centralwidget you should change the main background coloring.

However, I do set my own colors through the pyRadio code for like the albumArt so while the background will be that color, the albumArt widget will still be white unless you go find that line and change it as well.

EDIT:

Just change the background-color: #111111 in my above code to read "background-color: rgb(66, 214, 8);" instead.

Last edited by fatalsaint; 2010-10-08 at 16:34.

Tags
bad tags, good tags, pyradio