I'm in need of a kickstand and a good power port/jack.
I'm hoping you have an N800 that doesn't work any more, like maybe the screen was damaged or?

Please tell me what you would want for your damaged N800 that has a good kickstnd and power jack (not loose)

Thanks,
Neil
sungrove@msn.com

Edit: OK, I see I'm not going to get much response to this post. On the well known premise that everything is for sale for a price, what would anyone sell their kickstand for? Neil

Last edited by sungrove; 2008-06-30 at 05:31.

$200.

Just kidding. I hope you find what you need. It might be a good deal for someone who has broken their screen, etc. But you just have to find the right person at the right time. So be patient.

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
hey neil...have you have you checked the prices on tessco leyt me now the part numbers...

Last edited by joepagiii; 2008-06-30 at 15:09.

Originally Posted by sic0048 View Post
$200.

Just kidding. .
Gee, I was hoping for something a bit lower ... but that's a start.

So, joepagiii, Tessco sells parts? I'll look into that.

Thanks,
Neil

Edit: The following is from Tessco's site:
TESSCO supplies Nokia parts to Authorized Service Centers. Consumers, please contact your carrier, nearest Authorized Service Center or visit nokiausa.com.
(you must have your phone)

I would list what they have for you , but even if you could buy direct from them, they want a minimum order of about $125. ( and I didn't see kickstands there.)

Neil

Last edited by sungrove; 2008-06-30 at 17:08.

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
hey no prob...they may not have the parts singly,....and theres a minimum order of i think 125$....course i could be wrong...

I have one that is not working.
Water damage at the back of the device where you put the SD card(I was trying to clean off some dust and water dropped in). Then it just won't turn on...
Everything else is good.
I can sell it to you for $50+Shipping.

Originally Posted by 08greatlife View Post
I have one that is not working.
Water damage at the back of the device where you put the SD card(I was trying to clean off some dust and water dropped in). Then it just won't turn on...
Everything else is good.
I can sell it to you for $50+Shipping.
let's talk about it. Thanks

Neil
sungrove@msn.com
206-547-7664

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
I got an n800 with a broken screen wire and a broken kickstand.

I'm still looking.

I guess $60 is a bit too high for me by the time one adds shipping. Anybody have something cheaper?

Neil

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sacramento, California
Hey I opened up my N800, took the power connector port off and rebent the metal connector plates to fix my own. I guess after having the N800 fall off the edge of the couch while being charged enough times it just became too loose. The power connector is a tiny black box that can slip out from the case.

Maybe this is something you can fix on your own? I don't know what condition the kickstand is in but maybe there's another solution there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Munk For This Useful Post: